Complete List of Schemes Launched by UP CM Yogi Adityanath – Yogi Yojana List 2017
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath has gained huge popularity among the people of Uttar Pradesh. He has been able to do so due to his brave and effective decisions. During his speeches he has been telling that the main focus will be on poor people, farmers and on education sector. In this article, we will discuss about all the schemes that have been either launched or yet to be launched by new CM of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
There are numerous schemes that have been launched earlier by UP government. The important thing to look here is that how many of them are operational and how many of them are actually giving any benefit. So, rather than discussing old schemes, our focus is on Yogi Sarkar Yojana only.
Yogi Yojana – UP Govt. Schemes List 2017
Yogi government has planned to launch schemes for every category. There are schemes for education sector(School and College Students), Poor People, Farmers, Government Employees, Girl Child & various other sectors. Let’s find out which schemes are there and what are the benefits.
Yogi Yojana List for Education Sector
- Yogi Free Laptop Scheme – Providing Free Laptops for all students taking admissions into colleges
- UP Free Internet Scheme |Vivekananda Yuva Internet Yojana – Scheme to provide 1 GB free internet for all students taking admission into colleges
- Ahilyabai Kanya Nishulk Shiksha Yojana – Scheme to provide free education till graduation for all girls
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Scholarship Scheme – This Yojana is for providing higher education to poor students.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Abhiyaan Uttar Pradesh – Scheme to ensure the education of Girl Child.
CM Yogi Schemes List for Farmers – Yogi Kisaan Yojana
- Deen Dayal Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pashu Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Gaudhan Yojana
- Soil Health Card
- Fasal Bima Yojana
Yogi Govt. Schemes for Unemployed
- Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- No Interview(means direct appointment on the basis of exam/marks) for Grade 3 and Grade 4 Posts
- Regulation of Vacant Police Seats (Approx. 2 Lakh seats)
Yogi Govt. Schemes for Poor People
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Garib Kalyan Card
- Free Electricity Connection Scheme
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
- Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana for Poor Girls
- Karma Yogi Abhiyaan – For Government Employees
- 15 minutes Police Help
- 15 minutes Ambulance Help