cidco lottery 2020 online form|how can i apply for cidco lottery 2020|cidco lottery 2020-21|cidco lottery 2020 login|cidco lottery 2020 online apply|cidco lottery 2020 registration|cidco lottery 2020 application form online|cidco lottery 2020 eligibility criteria|
This Ganesh Chaturthi, there’s good news for most home buyers looking for an affordable house in Navi Mumbai. City Industrial Development Corporation (Cidco) is all set to come out with a lottery of close to 10,000 homes.Lokesh Chandra, Managing Director, Cidco, confirmed the lottery. A senior Cidco official stated that already over 8,000 homes are being registered with MahaRera, there are many homes that are pending from the last lotteries and the total figure would go close to 10,000 homes.
Good news for people wanting to buy affordable homes in Navi Mumbai. Starting people can apply for homes in Navi Mumbai’s Kharghar area. The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has floated a lottery of 814 homes of its Swapnapurti Project. Of this 615 homes are for Lower Income Group (LIG) while the remaining are for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. These homes are priced at Rs 39.17 lakh for LIG, while Rs 24.99 lakh for EWS. The applications will be accepted from September 5, while the lottery is scheduled to be held on October 17.
cidco lottery 2020 online form
The registration process has begun, with interested individuals being asked to submit their online applications at lottery.cidcoindia.com. A total of 9,249 low-income homes will be allotted under the lottery scheme.The registration process began at 5pm on September 11. Most of the houses being allotted by CIDCO under the lottery scheme are based in Taloja, located approximately 50-km from mainland Mumbai. The region is quickly developing into a major residential as well as an industrial hub
Apart from Taloja, the houses under the CIDCO lottery 2019 scheme are also located in Kalamboli, lying next to the rapidly developing node of Kharghar and Dronagiri, situated close to Uran.
CIDCO lottery scheme documents required
To apply for the scheme, one needs to submit the following documents –
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
CIDCO lottery 2020 eligibility criteria
Not all applicants would be considered for the scheme. The Corporation has set income criteria to identify the suitable beneficiaries. Any applicant who earns an average monthly income of Rs 25,000 can apply under the EWS category.
To apply for the LIG category, an applicant with an average monthly income between Rs 25,001 and Rs 50,000 is eligible.
CIDCO lottery 2019: Swapnapurthi Scheme
|Category||Number of flats||Carpet Ar
ea (in Sq m)
|Price (in Lakh)|
|EWS||195||28.63 sq m||Rs 24.99 lakh|
|LIG||619||34.36 sq m||Rs 39.17 lakh|
CIDCO lottery 2019: Important dates (Swapnapurthi Scheme)
|Online registration (Last Date)||6th October 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Online payment (Last Date)||7th October 2019 (till 11:59 PM)|
|List of accepted applications||15th October 2019 (1 PM)|
|Draw Date||17th October 2019 (10 AM)|
CIDCO lottery 2020: Mass Housing Scheme
Apart from Swapnapurthi Scheme, CIDCO has also invited applications for ‘Mass Housing’ scheme in Navi Mumbai. The corporation is offering over 9,000 flats under the scheme in the EWS and LIG category. CIDCO will allot houses under the scheme in these localities –
- Sector 21, Taloja
- Sector 22, Taloja
- Sector 27, Taloja
- Sector 34, Taloja
- Sector 36, Taloja
- Sector 37, Taloja
- Sector 40, Kharghar
- Sector 15, Kalamboli
- Sector 10, Ghansoli
- Sector 11, Dronagiri
How to apply for CIDCO housing scheme
Applicants can apply online and file application on CIDCO’s website. Here is step-by-step guide to apply for CIDCO housing scheme online.
- Click on register for lottery
- You need to create user id and password to register for CIDCO lottery
- Once your user id is creater, fill in the necessary information such as first name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Confirm the information.
- You will be prompted to submit OTP received on your submitted email id or through SMS.
- You will be redirected to another page where you need to fill and upload PAN Card, Aadhar Card and other vital information. Applicant also needs to upload passport photograph.
- Fill in the contact details and address along with bank account details.
- Confirm the details and register yourself as applicant.
- Select scheme code from dropdown menu and scheme code.
- Applicant can apply for scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna by clicking Yes/No. Aadhar Card is mandatory for PMAY applications.
- Select reservation category and applicant type.
- After selection of scheme, you need to pay EMD amount which you can pay Online only.
- Once you submit the lottery application, a confirmation message will be shown. Check all details, scroll down the page and click on the Confirm button to confirm your Lottery Application.