chandranna pelli kanuka application form|Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme|chandranna pelli kanuka application|chandranna pelli kanuka application form|chandranna pelli kanuka application online|chandranna pelli kanuka for oc\ sc\bc
The State of Andhra Pradesh, with an aim to make the state a secular place to live in, launched Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme.ap Chandranna Pelli Kanuka yojana has explicitly been implemented for the welfare of the brides belonging to the backward classes and below the poverty line.The goal of life is to live happily. To ensure that, the State government believes in empowering people. The government is consistently driven by goals such as ‘Invisible government and visible governance’ and ‘people first.
The government was also giving Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 to the brides under the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme. Pensions, ration and insurance were being disbursed using Aadhaar, iris or facial recognition, the Chief Minister added.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka will be the single desk for Marriage-Related Incentive Schemes (MRIS) being administered by various departments of the State government.The processing of applications will be on the principle of ‘First Come First Serve Basis’. The application queue will be based on the date of marriage.
If there are multiple applications with the same date of marriage, the application registered earlier will be given preference. If multiple applicants have registered on same date for the same date of marriage, then the application in which the bride is of higher age will be given preference.
రాష్ట్రములోని నిరుపేద కుటుంబాలలో ఆడపిల్ల వివాహ కార్యక్రమము భారం కాకుండా మరియు పెళ్లి కుమార్తె పెళ్లి అయి అత్త వారింటికి వెళ్ళిన తరువాత కూడా అభద్రతా భావంతో ఉండకుండా ఉండేందుకు గాను గౌరవ ముఖ్యమంత్రి శ్రీ నారా చంద్ర బాబు నాయుడు గారు, చంద్రన్న పెళ్లి కానుక పథకానికి శ్రీకారం చుట్టారు.
chandranna pelli kanuka for oc\ sc\bc
- Bride and bridegroom belonging to the Schedule Caste are eligible for a subsidy of Rs.40,000 which is also applicable for the bride and bridegroom belonging to the Scheduled Tribe community.
- On the other hand, if the bride is of an SC/ST community and the bridegroom belonging to a community other than the bride’s, an amount of Rs.75,000 is paid to the couple by the Government.
- If both bride and bridegroom adhere to the same community of backward class, then the couple is assisted with Rs.30,000.
- For a bride belonging to backward class and bridegroom belonging to a different community, financial assistance of Rs.75,000 is rendered
chandranna pelli kanuka Documents Required
- Aadhar, white ration card
- wedding invitation card
- three copies of a wedding photo
- an integrated caste certificate obtained from the Mee Seva
- age certificate and the aadhar linked bank account
chandranna pelli kanuka Eligibility Criteria
- The marriage of the girl belonging to the BPL class should be on or after 01.01.2018
- The bride’s parents should possess Below Poverty category certificate or white ration card.
- he girl should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The bride should belong to SC / ST or backward class.
- The bride should have attained the age limit of 18 or above 18 years at the time of marriage.
- The groom should be 21 years of age at the time of marriage.
chandranna pelli kanuka online apply application form
- Visit the AP State Government Official http://www.chpk.ap.gov.in/CPkDashboard/index.html
- chandranna pelli kanuka 2020 Application form (registration form) will be visible on homepage;
- click on it.
- Register Now Fill up the form with required details.
- Fill the form carefully with all required details and click on submit button.
- The applicants will get the confirmation message to the given mobile number.
- That’s it! You have successfully registered with the scheme.