cbse training registration|cbse training registration 2022|cbse training portal|cbse training portal certificate download|cbse training website:The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will host a webinar for teachers today at 3 pm under the CBSE reading mission 2021-23 campaign. The theme of the CBSE webinar for teachers is ‘Storytelling As A Pedagogy’. The web-seminar will be telecast live at the CBSE official YouTube channel — CBSE Academics and Trainings.Announcing this CBSE in a social media statement said: “CBSE under the Reading Mission Campaign announces webinars for Teachers.
The aim of the CBSE Reading mission is to increase the reading ability of the students. As part of the mission, the CBSE-affiliated schools will have access to English and Hindi literature for students of Classes 1 to 8.The ‘CBSE Reading Mission’ has been launched in partnership with Pratham Books’ StoryWeaver and Central Square Foundation.According to the official website of StoryWeaver, the CBSE reading mission seeks to provide training materials to teachers which will help them while conducting virtual reading sessions and activities through ‘Teacher Connect’ interactions.
CBSE Training Portal
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced training programmes to help teachers teach better. Among many other benefits, these CBSE Training Programmes will help teachers communicate better with their class, make lectures more effective and understand students’ needs and expectations. The initiative will enable principals and teachers to become more than just subject matter experts. It will create brilliant mentors who can propel the country’s growth in the modern world.
CBSE Training Portal Login 2021 at cbseit.in
Those teachers who wish to login to CBSE Training Portal can now log in using their cbsedigitaledu ID and Password given by individuals during registration. The username ID and Password of your training program will be sent to your registered email id and from there you can access your training program. You will be able to login by following the steps given below.
CBSE Online Training Portal
|Name of Training Portal||CBSE Training Portal|
|Mode of Training Portal||Online|
|Teacher Training Portal started by||CBSE|
|CBSE Portal Applicable for||All States|
Registration for the CBSE Training Portal
Those interested in enrolling in CBSE Teacher Training can now do so through the site.
The web portal for online registration is now available, and all applicants can register by following the simple steps detailed below.
- Go to the official website of the CBSE portal
- This page provides details about the training centre, including fees, seat availability, day and time, and so on.
- Confirm that seats are available and then click the “Register” button.
- Attendees will be prompted to select “New registration for individual participants” from a popup that will appear.
- The user is then directed to the registration page, where they must input their personal and school information correctly.
- Click the Submit button to send the form.
Login to the CBSE Portal
Teachers can now log in to the CBSE training site using their CBSE digitaledu ID and password, which they received during enrollment. Routine of exercise Simply follow the instructions below to sign in.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE portal or click on the link above.
- On the homepage of the site, select the login option.
- Fill in your login username and password in the blank fields, then click the “Login” button.
- You’ve successfully signed into the CBSE’s online training portal.
How to Download the CBSE Training Portal’s E-Certificates?
Applicants who successfully finish the online programme and wish to obtain a copy of the CBSE Teacher Education Certificate can do so. Applicants must complete all online teacher training courses and attend all certificate-related activities in order to receive the certificate.
Applicants must attend and finish online courses in order to receive certification. The CBSE teacher education certificate can be accessed from the official website of the CBSE education portal. To obtain an electronic credential from the CBSE Online Teacher Training Program, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website or click here to download the CBSE Training Certificate.
- You must first click on the certificate for a specific course in order to download it.
- Click the sign-in option after entering your Email ID, Password, and Security PIN.
- Select the option to download the certificate.
- When you select the download option, your certificate will be downloaded.
How does one enroll in a CBSE teacher education course?
Teachers, administrators, and other school officials who want to participate in the CBSE training programme can do so by enrolling in the CBSE 2022 online training portal using the instructions below:
- Visit the official CBSE Teacher Training Course Portal or go to “cbseit.in/cbse/training/” on the CBSE website.
- Then, under “Click here to enrol in online sessions,” select “Click here to enrol in online sessions.” This link will be displayed on the homepage. You may also filter your fitness programme search by location by clicking on a specific city name that appears on the home page.
- Select the training programme that is most appropriate for you.
- Click the “Register” button to sign up for a certain programme.
- Fill out all of the required fields on the registration form.
- Complete the registration payment verification process.
- Participate in the programme on the stated day, time, and location.
- Obtain feedback and certification from the board.
CBSE Portal Helpline Number
The helpline number of the CBSE portal at cbseit.in. Applicants who wish to verify the helpline number of the CBSE portal can now check all helpline numbers on this page. The numbers of 2022 online training program helpline numbers are listed below for your easy view and resolution.
|Name & Designation||Phone Number|
|Training Unit||011 – 23214737|
|Dr. B Saha (Training Director)||011 – 23216873|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011 – 23211400|
|Amit Singh (Payment Related Query)||011 – 23211700|
|IT Unit||011 – 23214737|
How do I register for free CBSE online teacher training?
First, visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal – https://cbseit.in/cbse/training/Default.aspx.
After that, a home page will open on your screen.
Click on the link provided here – Register for your free online CBSE session .
Now, click here to register for a free online session (on-screen).
What is CBSE portal?
Welcome to CBSE PORTAL – Online Community Website for CBSE, ICSE Students and Teachers. Board Exam Previous Papers, Syllabus, Date Sheet, Tips & Tricks, Books, Study Materials, Downloads
What is CBSE training?
One of the major objectives of the Training Unit of CBSE is to organize various capacity building and empowerment programmes to update the professional competency of teachers.
How do I download an E certificate?
click here to download the CBSE Training Certificate. the course for which you want to download the certificate. Enter your Email ID, Password, Security PIN, then click on the sign-in option. the option to download the certificate.