CBSE Coding Challenge Registration|CBSE Coding Challenge 2022|CBSE Coding Challenge 2022 Registration:The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in collaboration with Microsoft is organising ‘CBSE Coding Challenge 2022’. Students can apply till April 30, 2022.The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), in partnership with Microsoft, is organising the ‘CBSE Coding Challenge 2022’.
This contest will be organized to give students an opportunity to demonstrate their 21st-century skills by using technology to solve certain real-life problems. Students of Classes 6 to 8 are eligible to participate in this challenge.CBSE coding challenge 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education has activated the registration link for National Coding Challenge 2022. Interested candidates will have to get themselves registered by April 30, 2022.
CBSE Coding Challenge Registration
This year, CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft is organizing ‘CBSE Coding Challenge 2022’. The coding challenge aims to provide an opportunity to students of classes VI-VIII to showcase their 21st-century skills for solving some of the real-life issues leveraging technology.
This competition will fulfill the CBSE’s aim to provide a platform for students to learn about various prevailing real life issues and work out an innovative solution to address the problem related to the themes using their coding skills. The direct link for registration has been attached below.
Check eligibility for Coding Challenge 2022
- Students of Classes 6th ,7th & 8th is/are eligible who are enrolled in a school.
- Teams can include(s) a minimum of one (1) student and maximum of four (4) students from the same school OR different schools. Each team of students must have a faculty member registered as well.
- All members of team should belong to same grade of class.
- Each team must have access to at least one (1) Desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity.
CBSE Coding Challenge 2022 schedule
|1||Registration||Register online at juanatech.com||Till April 30, 2022|
|2||Availability of Contest Resources||Access to resources – One Drive folder||Till April 5, 2022|
|3||Project Submission||SPOC of the team submit projects of their corresponding team.||Till April 30, 2022|
|4||Results for Round 1 (Regional)||Projects evaluated by the Jury and National level teams announced.||May 15, 2022 (Tentative)|
|5||Video Presentation by National Qualifiers||Qualifying teams present their projects to the jury for final evaluation.||May 16, 2022 – June 5, 2022 (Tentative)|
|6||Announcement of National Winners (Coding Champions)||National Level Winner Announcement||June 20, 2022 (Tentative)|
CBSE Coding Challenge 2022 Registration Link
- More information about registration and other details can be found at juanatech.com/coding-challenge.
- The board asked its all affiliated schools to encourage the Classes 6 to 8 students to participate in the coding competition and become ‘Coding Champions’.
- On the homepage, click on step 1 register now
- After being redirected to registration page, enter the First and last name of the educator, team name and team class and click on submit
- Using registration credentials, log in
- Post logging in enter required details and documents and click on submit