biju swasthya kalyan yojana|biju swasthya kalyan yojana apply online|how to apply biju swasthya kalyan yojana|biju swasthya bima yojana|biju swasthya yojana|biju krushak kalyan yojana card apply online|biju krushak kalyan yojana online registration|
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik states, “In 2014, I promised that no poor family in Odisha will be denied medical treatment because of financial constraints. To them, I dedicate Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana”Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana is brought in as a tribute to the Farmers and their families to provide them health security. It is an earnest effort to provide them financial support through health and accident insurance as a part of the commitment of the welfare state.
Biju Swasthya Kalyana Yojana (BSKY) that ensures healthcare aid up to Rs 5 lakh per family per annum and Rs 7 lakh for women Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana is brought in as a tribute to the Farmers and their families to provide them health security. It is an earnest effort to provide them financial support through health and accident insurance as a part of the commitment of the welfare state
biju swasthya bima yojana
- 1 biju swasthya bima yojana
- 2 biju swasthya kalyan yojana New Update-
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Rural Odisha houses 83% of the total population of the state. One of the major insecurities for rural populace and farmers is absence of health cover for such farmers and their family members. Insecurity relating to absence of health cover, heavy expenditure on medical care and hospitalization and recourse to inadequate and incompetent treatment is not only a social and psychological burden borne by these populace but there are significant economic costs resulting from loss of earning and progressive deterioration of health.
Universal Health Coverage (UHC) Scheme, every citizen who make visit to any Government Health Institution from District to Sub-Center level will get all health services free to cost.odisha biju swasthya kalyan scheme will benefit 3.5 crore people (70 lakh families) at any govt. and private empanelled hospitals.
biju swasthya kalyan yojana New Update-
The state government has decided to expand Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), the state’s flagship health assurance scheme, to cover 20.80 lakh more families and empanel some more private hospitals from September 1.
The total number of families covered will increase to more than 92 lakh of the state’s total 96 lakh families as the scheme currently covers 71.69 lakh families.
Additional chief secretary (health) Pradipta Kumar Mohapatra on Saturday wrote to the district collectors that eligibility criteria will change to include the new beneficiaries.
The BSKY smart card will be launched in a phased manner after it is launched by chief minister Naveen Patnaik on August 15.
As per the current eligibility criteria, beneficiaries of Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana, below poverty line (BPL) and Antyodaya Anna Yojana” (AAY) cardholders, those with income below Rs 2 lakh are included under the BSKY.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide Health Care facilities and health insurance|
|Official website||Click here|
|Financial assistance||Rs 5 lakh per annum per family|
|Launched on||15th August 2018|
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- For the economically vulnerable families, the Odisha Government have launched BSKY
- Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh health insurance cover per family per annum
- This insurance cover will be for the secondary and tertiary process of treatment
- With the help of this scheme around 3.5 crores, beneficiaries will benefit.
- Under this scheme, all those people who will visit the government healthcare institution will be provided free treatment irrespective of their income, residence and status
- For women beneficiaries of the family to the government will provide additional Rs 200000 cover
- Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has started on15th August 2018.
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of Odisha can avail themselves cashless treatment in the government and empanelled private hospitals
- The claim settlement process under BSKY will undertake through insurance companies
- The government is also thinking to expand the empanelled hospital outside Odisha in order to provide better healthcare facilities
- The state government have empanelled 200 private hospitals in Odisha and around 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha
- In order to ensure proper implementation of this scheme the government is also going to conduct a third-party audit
- There are around 4036 packages that has offered under this scheme
- Government health facilities: As per the existing system. No document is required for cashless healthcare service.
- Empanelled private hospitals: Beneficiary has to produce BSKY Smart Health Card OR NFSA card OR SFSA card for availing cashless care upto an annual financial limit, w.e.f., 01.09.2021.
biju swasthya kalyan yojana eligibility
- All BPL families
- Persons with annual family income not exceeding Rs 40,000 in rural areas and Rs 60,000 in urban areas
- Farmers’ families not filing IT return
- Families not having salaried members
- BSKY Smart health card to all NFSA/ SFSA beneficiaries
- Till the BSKY card is distributed, the family can use their NFSA/ SFSA cards to avail benefits, w.e.f., 01.09.2021
- As per the H&FW department, an additional 20,80,328 lakh families will be covered and issued the BSKY card.
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income certificate
odisha biju swasthya kalyan yojana apply online
- First of all, go to the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on apply online
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter all the required details like your name, address, phone number, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- In the last of the submission of the filled application form kindly check all the details very carefully and then should make the final submission of the application form
biju swasthya kalyan yojana beneficiary list
Government health facilities: As per the existing system. No document is required for cashless healthcare service.
Empanelled private hospitals: Beneficiary has to produce BSKY Smart Health Card OR NFSA card OR SFSA card for availing cashless care upto an annual financial limit, w.e.f., 01.09.2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana all about?
The Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is the scheme launched by the Government of Odisha which imparts to provide a complete health infrasturure by granting free health care and annual health insurance. Without considering the income, status, and residence of the applicant the authority aims to provide free health care.
What is the eligibility in the BKSY 2021?
We request the applicants to enroll for the Scheme. The important eligibility of the scheme is that the person should be a permanent resident of the state. There is no eligibility criteria for Free health care under the DHH Level. However, to claim the annual health insurance applicant has to provide various documents depicted in the above paragraph.
What is the enrollment process in the scheme?
All the beneficiaries who avail the benefits and hold card under the BKKY Stream I & II, AAY and BPL are auto-enrolled in the scheme. Applicant who do not hold the health card can avail the cashless treatment under the empaneled hospital by showing the annual certificate.
How to have the contact number/Helpline number of the authority?
If the applicant have any query regarding the scheme, then they can simply ask their question on the comment section below. However, if the query still persists, applicants can contact the authority by dialing 104 which is available 24X7 for the beneficiaries under the BKSY. Applicant can also dial155369 from their phone which is available from 6 AM to 10 PM.