Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Online Training Registration|dled nios ac teacher login|Apply Online Registration for Bihar NIOS D.El.ED Untrained Teachers Training| Bihar NIOS D.El.ED Untrained Teachers Training|
After Union Human Resources Development (HRD) ministry gave a chance for those teachers who have not done the teachers training course but teaching the students of class 1 to class 8 two years’ time to clear the course and become eligible, nearly 15 lakh of them have enrolled for a training course by the MHRD. This 15 lakh candidates include over 10 lakh applicants from private schools across India. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has designed a one-time Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course for in-service untrained teachers training
State government of Bihar has decided to provide NIOS D.El.Ed Online Training to Untrained Teachers of government and government aided schools. The Untrained teachers can make the NIOS D.El.Ed Online Training Registration at official website dled.nios.ac.in. The untrained teachers NIOS D.El.Ed online training will be started from 3 October and it will be run for 18 months till 31 March 2021
Bihar NIOS D.El.Ed Online Training Registration
The concerned teachers are requested to must Complete their Registration form cum Application form at the official sites of National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) that are www,nios.ac.in or www.dled.nios.ac.in. For more details like who can apply for d.ed course, How to Apply Teacher, How to monitor by Principal of each school, How to join with Online Course Providing portal SWAYAM, course fee, Important dates etc for Online Registration For NIOS D.EI.Ed Course Of Untrained In-Service Teachers are mention below.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is given below:
- The applicant who is going to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 admission must have possessed stated qualification from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Untrained Teachers working at a Primary level from class 1st to 4th must-have Secondary Qualification or its equivalent from CBSE or any other recognized board of India with at least 50% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.
- Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level from class 5th to 9th must-have B.A./B. Sc. Qualification. Respective State sponsorship is mandatory.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
NIOS Dled Course 2021 By SWAYAM Details
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2021|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Last week of September 2021|
Here are the steps to fill NIOS D.El.Ed Online Training Registration for Untrained Teachers.
- To fill the NIOS D.El.Ed Untrained Teacher online registration form the teachers have to visit official website dled.nios.ac.in.
- Click at For Teacher Registration at the homepage.
- After that the teachers have to fill their email and password.
- Click at submit option and Fill Registration Form.
2.57 lakh employed teachers of the state will be given a salary of three months together by Bihar Government. The amount of salary will be released to all the districts this week. For the salary of May to July, the central government will provide 1031 crore and the state government will add Rs 687 crore to the state government and Rs 1728 crore will be released.
The teachers who will not participate in the training will be fired out form their job in government or in private schools. The untrained teachers will get online training through national institute of open schooling.
Read more—NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card Download
Read more- NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Date 2020