beegum hasrath scholarship 2021|begum hazrat mahal scholarship 2021|begum hazrat mahal scholarship 2021-21|begum hazrat mahal scholarship form 2021|begum hazrat mahal scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021 Dates, Online Application Procedure, Dates, Eligibility & Essential Documents Details will be given to you in this article. The Begam Hazrat Scholarship Scheme has been launched in collaboration with the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs.Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, formerly known as Maulana Azad Scholarship, is a national-level scholarship started for the benefit of girl students belonging to minority communities.
Started with the objective to financially support the meritorious girl students, Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship disburses a scholarship amount of up to INR 6,000 to the selected minority students of class 9 to 12. Funded by the Government of India and implemented by Maulana Azad Education Foundation, almost 5,89,838 girl students have received the benefits of this scholarship till now.
begum hazrat mahal scholarship 2021-21
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarshipis a special scholarship scheme launched for girls belonging to the notified category (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi) minority communities.The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme is known as the Maulana Azad National Scholarship. The scheme was launched on 3 May 2003 by former late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee in collaboration with the Ministry of Appellate Affairs.
Overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 1 Overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- 1.1 Amount of Scholarship
- 1.2 Schedule of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- 1.3 Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Procedure
- 2 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Department Name||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Application Start Date||15 July 2021|
|Application Last Date||31 October 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
Amount of Scholarship
|Classes||Amount of scholarship|
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Schedule of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Notification Release Date||Soon|
|Start Date of Online Application||15 July 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||31 October 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Form along with Documents||Till the month of October|
Feature of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Meritorious students of minority class will be benefited from this scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship amounts will be provided to all girl students through direct bank transfer.
- This scholarship will be given solely for indigenous education.
- It is a fully central government-funded scholarship scheme.
- Only girls belonging to six notified minority communities ie Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi are eligible.
beegum hasrath scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The credentials of the student have to be verified by the school. The student has To to fill the school verification form and get it signed by the principal along with stamp and signature on the photograph
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh
- There is no requirement to send hard copies to the authority.
- Only two students from a family can claim the scholarships.
- This scholarship cannot be availed for studying abroad
- The students are not required to pay any kind of fees for submitting the application form
- The beneficiaries of Hazrat Mahal scholarship are girls student belonging to minority communities that are Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis
- Only the minority girls student who is studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship
- For availing this scholarship scheme the student has to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
begum hazrat mahal scholarship 2021 Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Procedure
- First, you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Registration” button.
- The new General Instructions page will open in front of you. Read all the instructions and click on the Proceed button.
- After this, the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship online application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to enter all the details asked and upload all the documents in the designated place.
- After checking all the details entered by you, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
- To check application status you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to go to “Application status” option and click “Read More” option
- Enter the scholarship category, identification details, DOB and captcha code
- Click the “View Application Status” option and application status will appear on the screen
Phone Number: 011-23583788 / 011-23583789
Email ID: email@example.com