atmanirbhar bharat app innovation challenge|atmanirbhar bharat innovation challenge|aatmanirbhar bharat app innovation challenge|digital india atmanirbhar bharat innovate challenge
PM Modi launches app challenge: This App Innovation Challenge includes the promotion of existing apps as well as the development of new apps.Days after the government banned 59 Chinese apps, the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) in partnership with Atal Innovation Mission – Niti Aayog has launched Digital India Atma Nirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge for Indian tech entrepreneurs and start-ups. Launched and promoted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Innovation Challenge has been made available on mygov website from July 4. The last date of submission of entries is July 18.
As part of the challenge, Indian startups will be incentivised to create world-class apps, also furthering the ‘Make In India’ and ‘AtmaNirbhar Bharat’ initiatives. The challenge has been launched in eight categories, ranging from ‘office productivity and work from home’ and ‘health and wellness’ to ‘news’ and ‘games’. There might be several sub-categories within each category, surmised in some of the problem statements, one of which reads, “A robust indigenous anti-virus software for mobile devices.
atmanirbhar bharat app innovation challenge
The challenge will have top performers winning cash prizes and rewards for their apps featuring on the leaderboards of their respective categories. The government has allocated ₹20 lakh, ₹15 lakh and ₹10 lakh for the first, second and third-placed apps in each category. There may also be sub-categories, where winners will get ₹5 lakh, ₹3 lakh and ₹2 lakh for first, second and third position, respectively.
|Launch of Innovation Challenge:||4th July 2020,|
|Last date for Submission:||18th July 2020 at 5:30 P.M|
|Screening of Entries Received||20th to 24th July 2020|
|Evaluation by the Jury||27th July to 3rd August 2020|
|Final Announcement||7th August, 2020|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The contest is open to Indian Citizens only.
- The decision of the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) will be final and binding with regard to selection on all stages.
- By making a submission in the contest, all participants warrant and represent that to the best of their knowledge, their submission is original and does not violate or misappropriate any third party trade secret, “know-how,” copyright, patent or other intellectual property right. Participants also warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or otherwise, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the Contest or submission of their design report, and agree to obtain any necessary clearances, authorizations and/or approvals prior to participation.
- The participants agree that MeitY will share information submitted by the participants as to panel experts, reviewers etc. (any information that you may not want to share publicly should not be submitted).
- Government does not claim ownership over Intellectual Property Right (IPR) for the Innovation that is sent to us by submitting an application. The IPR shall remain with the applicant at all times.
- Government reserves the right to publish the grantees information with regard to Name of the App , Brief summary, Key Functionalities , Developer Contact , Team details.
- By entering the Contest, each participant agrees to release MeitY from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from
- an exclusion or disqualification of such participant pursuant to these rules;
- late or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners of any prize;
- forfeiture of a prize and the selection of an alternate winner;
- late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries;
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond MeitY’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; and
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind relating to participation in this Contest.
The Innovation Challenge launched in the following 8 categories
• Social Networking
• Office Productivity & Work From Home
• Health & Wellness
• Business including Fintech and Agritech
About atmanirbhar bharat innovation challenge
The Digital India Atmanirbhar Bharat Innovation Challenge has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics & IT and Atal Innovation Mission-Niti Aayog to identify the best Indian apps that are being used by the citizens and have the potential to become world-class App in their respective categories.
The Innovation Challenge which consists of various incentives and cash awards of featuring Apps aims at creating an ecosystem where Startups and Indian entrepreneurs are incentivized to incubate, ideate, build, sustain and nurture tech solutions that will serve not only Indian citizens but the whole world.
digital india atmanirbhar bharat innovate challenge to more information click in this website