Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2022| Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Apply | Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme Online Registration|
Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Thursday announced the ‘Athijeevanam Keraliyam’ scheme that will be implemented to provide employment for 50,000 persons this year. The scheme will be implemented by Kudumbashree and 50,000 persons will benefit from the scheme this year, the CM said. He also added Rs 145 crore will be allotted as part of Rebuild Kerala and Rs 20.50 crore as plan fund for the project.
The new scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Kerala government. It is an employment scheme which has five components in it. You will be able to learn about the scheme through our article because we have mentioned each and every detail of the recruitment scheme in this piece today. We have shared the important components of the scheme and also the benefits regarding the different types of components.
Details Of Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme
|Name||Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Benefit||Providing employment opportunity|
Benefits And Features
- Athijeevanam Keraliyam scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala
- This scheme was launched on 27 August 2020
- Under the Athijeevanam Keraliyam scheme the government is going to provide employment to 50,000 individuals in the current financial year
- This plan will be implemented under CM local employment assurance program
- The scheme has been divided into 5 segments
- With the help of this scheme, the citizens of Kerala will become self-dependent as they will get employment
- Only the permanent resident of Kerala under the Athijeevanam Keraliyam scheme
The five main components of Kerala Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme
1. Yuva Kerala Project: The objective of the scheme is to provide skills training and employment to 10,000 youths. The government has sanctioned Rs. 60 crores for this scheme. The beneficiaries will be members of poor families between the ages of 18 and 35. Scheduled Tribes and Differently Abled can join up to the age of 45 years. The plan features 100% free training, free travel, accommodation, meals, uniforms, post-placement support, counselling and tracking for a period of one year
2. Connect to Work(C2W): A programme that aims to develop the soft skills of young people from rural areas, guide them in finding employment and connect them to the job market. The objective of the scheme is to train 5,000 young men and women and connect them with employers to secure employment. Rs. 5 crores have been sanctioned for this project.
3. Kerala Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP-K): The main objective of the project is to launch maximum ventures in each selected block area. Under this scheme, 16,800 new ventures will be started in agricultural and non-agricultural areas in 14 flood-affected blocks of the state. The scheme will cover about 20,000 people, both men and women, who will be able to join the scheme. Loans up to a maximum of Rs. 1 lakh for individuals and Rs. 5 lakhs for group ventures will be given at an interest rate is 4%. An amount of Rs. 70 crore has been sanctioned for this programme.
4. Acquiring Resilience and Identity Through Sustainable Employment(ARISE): The objective of this scheme is to provide training to the youth and Kudumbasree workers in the ten most sought after sectors of the labour market and to provide wage employment expeditiously. The programme was launched in 2018-19 for those who lost their livelihoods due to floods in the state. During the financial year 2022-21, 10,000 young women and men will be provided employment under this scheme. An amount of Rs. 10 crores has been sanctioned for this project.
5. Kudumbasree Micro Enterprise Development Programme (KMEDP): Under this scheme, 3,000 individual enterprises and 2,000 group enterprises will be started. Kudumbasree members and their families will be given support to start ventures under this scheme. About 10,000 people will benefit from the scheme. Under this scheme, individual entrepreneurs can undertake projects up to a maximum of Rs. 2.50 lakhs and group ventures up to a maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs. Under this scheme, assistance will be given to those who are undergoing skill training and entrepreneurship training through training agencies selected by the Kudumbasree District Missions. Training in this programme is completely free as in other projects.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Applicant must be unemployed
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Scheme 2022 Application Procedure
The scheme is a newly launched scheme and the press release for the scheme was launched recently by the concerned authorities.
As soon as the detailed notification for the scheme is out we will inform you through this portal.