pragyan bharati scheme:pragyan bharati scheme official website:
The Assam government on Wednesday, June 17 announced that 2 lakh students will benefit from its ‘Pragyan Bharti’ scheme this year. Under this scheme, students are provided with free textbooks up to Higher secondary level. The state government has also released Rs.1000 funds to the bank account of 67,531 graduation students for procurement of textbooks.
he Assam government has released Rs 1,000 into the bank account of 67,531 graduation students each for procurement of textbooks.This initiative has been taken under ‘Pragyan Bharti’ scheme which will include 2 lakh students this year. In this scheme, govt. will provide admission fee waiver, free textbooks, uniforms in govt. schools. Along with this, textbook assistance to Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students. Moreover, mess dues, one time education loan subsidy would also be provided.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2021
As announced in Assam Budget 2021, we have released Rs 1000 to bank accounts of 67,531 graduation students each for procurement of textbooks. The step has been taken under the ‘Pragyan Bharti’ scheme and will include 2 lakh students this year. In Assam, we provide free textbooks up to Higher Secondary level
Admissions into the degree colleges, universities, medical and engineering colleges, and other institutions that fall under the jurisdiction of the Assam Government will be completely free of cost for the next academic year expected to start from August. The new admission rule will be applicable to all students irrespective of their financial backgrounds.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2021
|Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefit||Providing the different type of educational benefits|
Pragyan Bharati Scheme benfit
- Govt. is going to provide Rs. 1000 per month to all students towards their mess dues.
- The govt. will also provide one time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000.
- Moreover, scooties would be provided to 20,000 top-ranked female students in class 12th.
- The state govt. will provide admission fee waiver, free textbooks and uniforms in government schools of Assam.
- Assam govt. will provide Rs. 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- The state govt. will provide textbook assistance of Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 for students at graduate and post-graduate levels.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state
- The applicant must be a female
- The applicant must have secured first division in the class 12th government school examination of Assam state
- Applicant must be studying in a government school of Assam
- Aadhar Card
- School id
- 12th class marksheet
- Undergraduate or graduate marksheet
- Passport size photo
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Official Launch
As announced in Assam Budget 2021, the state govt. has released Rs. 1000 to bank account of 67531 graduation students each for procurement of textbooks. This step has been taken under Pragyan Bharti Scheme & will include 2 lakh students this year. In Assam, we provide free textbooks up to Higher Secondary level.
The amount will be paid directly to the bank account of the students. All the students are requested to Contact College Administrator to avail the benefits of Pragyan Bharti Scheme.
Application Procedure Of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage to have to click on the option call choice of Scooty
- You can directly click on the link given here to go to the webpage
- Log in through your credentials
- Enter Roll No
- Registration Number
- Enter your Contact Details
- Select your option
- Complete the form
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit
- Download the Application form