Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021|Arunodoi Scheme 2021|Assam Orunodoi Scheme |Assam Arunodoi Scheme apply online|
The Assam state government is all set to roll out Arunodoi Scheme from October 2, 2020, with an aim to provide financial assistance to around 17 lakh families in the state.As per the Finance Minister, Himanta Biswa Sarma, under the scheme an amount of Rs. 830 per month will be given to the eligible 17 lakh families to buy the essential items of food.Arunodoi scheme will be the largest Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme of Assam which will benefit 15 to 17 thousand families per Assembly constituency.
Arunodoi or Orunodoi scheme is a state funded scheme under which a financial assistance of Rs.830 will be provided to the eligible poor households of the state on a monthly basis.The finance Department of Government of Assam is the authority responsible for rolling out implementing and monitoring this scheme. It is one of the biggest financial support providing schemes of the state through which nearly 19 lakh poor and economically backward families will be benefited.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Details
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2021|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Key Highlights
• The selection of the beneficiaries for the scheme will start from August 17, 2021. They will be receiving the amount on the first day of every month.
• The support given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households, in order to meet their nutritional and medical needs.
• Assam government will send the amount through DBT to the bank account of the nominated woman of the family.
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
- A measure of 2800 crore rupees is reserved for the Scheme under which every year 10 thousand rupees to be given to 27 lakh helpless families through DBT.
- The support is given by the government of Rs. 830 per month will mean an additional per annum income of Rs. 10,000 to the poor households.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given per school for 200-grade schools on the pilot reason for foundation improvement.
- The Assam government is to give free sterile napkins to young ladies in sixth to twelfth norms government and government-helped schools.
- The Assam government has additionally begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme from 17 August and the Beneficiary choice will begin from region level advisory group will begin.
- Just ladies will be the recipient of the plan to guarantee its appropriate use by the family.
Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility
Have a look at the eligibility requirements for targeted beneficiaries under this scheme-
- Applicants must be permanent member of Assam state.
- They should presently residing in the state.
- The total annual income of the household from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- Beneficiary (female member of the household) must have a bank account and the name in the bank records should be same as mentioned in the details provided for scheme. In case a beneficiary do not have a bank account, one must open an account before the date of approval of application.
Arunodoi Scheme Documents Required
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
How to Apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
- The Applicant who wishes to apply for Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- On the web homepage, you will see a tab of ‘Schemes & Projects’ in the upper menu bar.
- Now you need to find the “Arunodoi Scheme/Orunodoi Scheme”
- Now at the home page of the official website, you will get the Orunodoi-Scheme-Application-Form
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.