scooty scheme for students in assam 2022|assam govt scooty scheme|scooty scheme for girl students assam|Assam Scooty Scheme 2022|Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2022
Girl students of Assam who secured first division in their Class 12 board exams under the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or AHSEC will receive free sccoty. Assam Education Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on said that over 22,000 will receive free scooty under the ‘Pragyan Bharti’ scheme. The government has also decided to reserve 25% seats in government colleges for state board students.The budget for each scooty has been fixed at Rs 50,000 to 55,000. Girl students who want electric scooty will be able required to submit their application.the finance minister of Assam state has launched this scheme to help all of the poor government students residing in the Assam state.
The Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme is one of the many 18 flagship programmes initiated by the Assam government. Through the implementation of this scheme, the Government of Assam will waive of the admission fees of different Government colleges and schools of Assam. Also, the government will be providing the following necessities to the students such as free textbooks, uniforms to Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students. Govt will also provide many different benefits such as educational loans and also financial incentives to the students.
Assam Govt Scooty Scheme 2022
The distribution of the vehicles will be completed by October 15, 2022 and the beneficiaries will not be able yo sell their vehicles before three years.The minister further added that the seat capacity of government colleges will be increased by at least 25%, which will be reserved for the students of the state board.Due to the alternative assessment or projected score formula adopted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, or CBSE, students of Assam seeking admission to higher education institutes have been affected.
Details Of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme
|Name||Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefit||Providing the different type of educational benefits|
|Official Website||Not Available Till Now|
Objective of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The main objective of starting this Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is to provide appropriate resources to all girl students studying in the state of Assam. The scheme will encourage girls to pursue higher education and become independent on their own. The number of benefits provided under the scheme will encourage students. Each student will get a scooter which will be useful for them to travel.
scooty scheme for girl students assam Benefits
There are many benefits of the scheme and some of the benefits are as follows in the following list:-
- First of all, the Assam government will provide free textbooks, uniforms and all the other necessities which are required to go to school to all of the beneficiaries.
- Assam Government will provide Rs. 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 textbook incentive will be provided for students at graduate and post-graduate levels.
- The government will give Rs. 1000 per month will all students towards their mess dues.
- A one-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 will be provided
- Scooters would be provided to 20,000 meritorious female students studying in class 12th.
- All admissions from Higher secondary level up to Postgraduate level will be made absolutely free for all the students for the academic year 2022-21.
- This free admission will also be applicable for courses like medical, engineering and polytechnic.
Pragyan Bharti Scheme Eligibility Criteria
There are no specific eligibility criteria yet, some basic eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The scheme can be availed only by the permanent resident students of Assam.
- Only students studying in government aided colleges / colleges will be benefited under this scheme.
- Work will be done to benefit undergraduate or postgraduate level students through this scheme.
Pragyan Bharti Essential Documents
- Aadhar Card
- School id
- 12th class marksheet
- Undergraduate or graduate marksheet
- Passport size photo
Assam Govt Scooty Scheme Online Apply
- To apply for availing the benefits of this scheme you need to rush to the Official Website
- You see the link Choice of Scooty
- Log in to the portal using your Roll No. and Registration No.
- Select the VARIANT of the scooty (Petrol or Electrical)
- Fill up the contact details.
- Download and take a print out of the Acknowledgement Receipt and keep it for future reference.
This portal will remain open till 25th of August 2022. If any student does not mark her selection about the variant of the scooty within the time frame then her selection will be considered for Petrol variant automatically.
What is Nname of Scheme?
The name of this scheme is Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
Who Launch of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022?
The Pragyan Bharti Scheme will be launched by the Assam State Government.
What is the main objective of this scheme?
The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students.
If the candidate gets a scooty, then what conditions do they apply?
As per the mentioned criteria, the candidates will not sell Scooty for the next 3 years and will have to register the vehicle in the DTO office in their own name.
What do you need to pay after receiving Scooty?
The scooty allocated is free, but they are required to pay their RTO registration fee.
1 thought on “[Free] Assam Govt Scooty Scheme|Pragyan Bharti Scheme”