Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme| Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme |Assam Arundhati Gold yojana|Assam Arundhati yojana|Assam Arundhati Brides Gold Scheme|
The government of Assam has announced a new scheme called Arundhati to provide gold at free of cost to the brides. Under the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme state government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 to each New Marriage Brides of economic weaker section This Arundhati Gold Scheme 2020 in Assam will ensure that the daughter’s of the state becomes happy in their after marriage life. Happy women lays a strong foundation for the holistic development of the state.
Moreover, the customary traditions of the communities will get fulfilled which would enables citizen to live a life of dignity in their society. This scheme will cost Rs. 800 crore per annum to state exchequer.Assam Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma confirmed, “Happy to announce that we shall give 1 Tola Gold, at about Rs 38K as on today, to brides belonging to all such communities of Assam where it is customary to provide gold at time of wedding.” According to Twitter handle of Finance Dept, Govt of Assam, Rs 300 cr has been earmarked for Arundhati Scheme in Assam.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
Under Assam Arundhati Brides Gold Scheme government will provide 10 Gram gold approx Rs 38000 cost to each bride of the state at the time of her marriage.Any who want to avail the benefits of Arundhati Yojana 2020 should have to do registration of marriages under Special Marriage. The scheme will start on January 1, 2020. The state Finance Minister informed media that we will give each bride 10 grams of gold during her marriage if the marriage is registered.
After the Successful Registration of Arundhati Yojana government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 at the time of her wedding.Under the scheme One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 For EWS Brides.The total Cost of the scheme is Rs 300 Crore.The initiative will be provided at the time of wedding.Bride should be registered under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Launched date||6th February 2019|
|Launched By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||20th January 2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Assam Arundhati yojana Eligibility
- Your Family annual income should be up to 5 Lakh rupees.
- Assam Arundhati yojana 18 year girl Eligibility
- Assam has about three lakh marriages every year but only 50,000-60,000 are registered.
• The annual income of the bride’s family must be less than five lakh rupees to avail the scheme.
• Minimum age should be 18 years and 21 years for the bride and bridegroom respectively.
• The Assam state government will not give the gold directly but Rs. 30,000 to purchase 10 gms of gold.
• It was also mentioned in the scheme that, minimum education should be 10th standard. However, minimum educational qualification criteria have been relaxed for the tribes and workers of tea gardens.
• The eligible bride and bridegroom must apply for the scheme before the date of their wedding.
Assam Arundhati Gold yojana
The state govt. of Assam has the solemn responsibility to stand with those fathers who cannot afford to gift a set of gold ornaments to their dearest daughters and at some point of time, have to resort to borrowings and put themselves in a vicious cycle of debt.
If you want to avail the benefits of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme then you have to register under the Special Marriage.Now after successful registration Government will give One Tola Gold at the time of her wedding.Now after successful registration Government will give One Tola Gold at the time of her wedding.
How to Apply for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2021 @ revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati
- Visit the Official Portal of Revenue Assam.
- On the Home Page, under the schemes, select the Arundathi Scheme.
- It redirects the online user to the Arundathi Gold Loan Scheme.
- In the newly redirected page, on the menu bar, click on the Citizen tab.
- It expands into a drop-down, then select the Apply Option from the menu.
- Choose your application format as English/Assamese and proceed.
- It then opens up the Assam Gold Scheme Application Form, as shown below.