subsidy loan assam 2022|assam govt education loan|education loan subsidy scheme by assam government|assam govt loan scheme 2022|Assam Education Loan Subsidy
Assam Education Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma today said people who wants to benefit from the education loan subsidy programme of the government to apply before September 20.Under the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme of last year, students who have taken education loans from banks at any point of time will get a subsidy of Rs. 50,000.The programme under which Rs 50,000 of the loan amount is borne by the government, was put on hold due to COVID.
Government is now re-starting the programme, the minister said addressing a press conference here. “Already 1,545 people have been given this subsidy. We have 5,547 applications which have been approved. Those who have not applied but wants to avail the facility can now apply by logging in to www.assamfinanceloans.in. Funds would be released between October 7-10. Applications have to reach up before September 20
Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The scheme, aiming to ushering entrepreneurship in the state will give Rs 50,000 each to selected youths.Students getting an education on education loan can subscribe to this scheme through online or offline. Here in this article, you will be given detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria.
assam govt loan scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Launch Date||26th December 2019|
|Purpose||Subsidy on Education Loan|
|Beneficial||Students taking Education Loan|
|Catagory||Assam Government Scheme|
Objective Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The main objective of launching the Abhinandan educational loan subsidy scheme is to help all of the people who are not able to gain higher education because they do not have sufficient funds to apply for big colleges and schools. The Chief Minister of Assam state has already taken various measures so that they can provide free admission into the educational institutions to all of these students who are very good in their results but are not able to gain an education. This will help to increase the human capital in the Assam state and this will also increase the people to take up higher education more seriously.
Benefit Of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy
The main benefit that the government will provide to the people who want to apply for this scheme is the availability of rupees 50000 on any educational loan which has been taken by the students of Assam state. The students will be able to cover their educational loan payment through the 50000 rupees visually provided to them by the Government of Assam. This 50000 rupee has already been provided to the 5,000 students of Assam States who have hired educational loans to cover their higher education costs. The government has previously launched the scheme in the year 2016 also.
assam govt loan scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise, he cannot avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- The bank has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only as a subsidy on education loans.
- It is mandatory for the student’s parents to have an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
education loan subsidy scheme by assam government Required Documents
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
- Residence certificate
Abhinandhan Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
- Visit the official website assamfinanceloans.in
- Select the “Apply” link under ‘Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme‘ section or directly click this link
- Afterwards, the Assam Abhinandhan Scheme application form 2022 will appear as shown below:-
- Here fill all the necessary details accurately and upload the supporting documents.
- Finally, enter the necessary details and click at “Submit” button to complete the application process.