subsidy loan assam 2021|assam govt education loan|education loan subsidy scheme by assam government|assam govt loan scheme 2021|Assam Education Loan Subsidy
Assam Education Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma today said people who wants to benefit from the education loan subsidy programme of the government to apply before September 20.Under the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme of last year, students who have taken education loans from banks at any point of time will get a subsidy of Rs. 50,000.The programme under which Rs 50,000 of the loan amount is borne by the government, was put on hold due to COVID.
Government is now re-starting the programme, the minister said addressing a press conference here. “Already 1,545 people have been given this subsidy. We have 5,547 applications which have been approved. Those who have not applied but wants to avail the facility can now apply by logging in to www.assamfinanceloans.in. Funds would be released between October 7-10. Applications have to reach up before September 20
Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The scheme, aiming to ushering entrepreneurship in the state will give Rs 50,000 each to selected youths.Students getting an education on education loan can subscribe to this scheme through online or offline. Here in this article, you will be given detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria.
assam govt loan scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Scheme|
|Launch By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Launch Date||26th December 2019|
|Purpose||Subsidy on Education Loan|
|Beneficial||Students taking Education Loan|
|Catagory||Assam Government Scheme|
assam govt loan scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise, he cannot avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- The bank has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only as a subsidy on education loans.
- It is mandatory for the student’s parents to have an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
education loan subsidy scheme by assam government Required Documents
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
- Residence certificate
Abhinandhan Scheme Online Application / Registration Form
- Visit the official website assamfinanceloans.in
- Select the “Apply” link under ‘Abhinandhan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme‘ section or directly click this link
- Afterwards, the Assam Abhinandhan Scheme application form 2021 will appear as shown below:-
- Here fill all the necessary details accurately and upload the supporting documents.
- Finally, enter the necessary details and click at “Submit” button to complete the application process.