Ashirwad Yojana odisha form”How to apply Ashirwad Yojana Odisha”Ashirvad scheme Odisha”ashirwad yojana odisha form download”ashirbad’ scheme odisha
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday announced a new scheme — Ashirbad — under which those children who lost their parents to Covid-19 in the state will be provided financial assistance on a monthly basis.The Chief Minister announced that Rs 2500 per month will be deposited in the bank accounts of family members who have taken responsibility of the children after death of their parents.Children who lost their parents or main earning person of the family on April 1, 2020 or thereafter to Covid-19 will be eligible to be covered under the scheme.
Such children under distress have been divided into three categories. Those who have lost both their parents, those who have lost either father or mother and those whose main earning member of family, either father or mother have died.The Chief Minister announced that Rs 2500 per month will be deposited in the bank accounts of family members who have taken responsibility of the children after death of their parents. The assistance will continue till 18 years of the child or till such a date if somebody adopts him.
Odisha Ashirwad Yojana
CM mentioned that the child welfare committee of the district will coordinate with the local tahasildar and police to protect the property of the orphan children. Children can also get financial assistance from Biju Sishu Suraksha Yojana and Juvenile Justice Fund if necessary.However, if a child does not stay with a relative and resides in any child care institution, recurring deposit of Rs. 1000 per month will be made till he is 18 years of age. If child has lost either his father or mother who was the only earning member and now staying with surviving parent, Rs. 1500 per month will be provided for his maintenance. The amount will be deposited in either in his or his parent’s account. Besides, if the surviving parent is mother, she will also entitled for Madhu Babu Pension.
Ashirwad Yojana Odisha
|Yojana name||Ashirvad Yojana|
|Announced by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Childrens of the state|
Objectives of the Ashirvad scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance for those children who lost their parents.
- With the help of the scheme, orphaned children get a better life In the future.
- This financial assistance is for the education of the children.
- According to the government, financial assistance is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, so transparency becomes in the scheme and every children’s get benefit.
- 2500 rupees financial assistant is given every month to the beneficiary child account
Benefits of Odisha Ashirbad Yojana
Under the Odisha Ashirbad Yojana, each beneficiary children would be able to avail the following benefits:-
- Rs. 2500 per month will be deposited in the bank accounts of family members who have taken responsibility of the children after death of their parents.
- The assistance under Odisha Ashirwad Yojana will continue till 18 years of the child or till such a date if somebody adopts him.
- All the Odisha Ashirbad Scheme beneficiary children will get free treatment under the state government’s Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Besides, children beneficiaries of Odisha Ashirwad Scheme will be also included as beneficiaries under the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
- As per the provision of the scheme, the children can also continue in the schools in which they were studying before the death of their parents. However, the relative who has taken responsibility of a child resides somewhere else, arrangement of schooling will be made in that place. If necessary, the government will help in the admission of the children in Adarsh Vidyalaya or central school.
- CM mentioned that if the relative of the child wants to admit him to some other school, the district collector will provide all assistance as per the Right To Education Act. Odisha govt. will also assist such children to pursue higher education under the Green Passage scheme.
- Besides, if the relative who has taken responsibility of a child is eligible for a house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, out of turn allotment will be made for him.
- The relative of the children adopting COVID orphans will be covered under any other government welfare scheme as per his eligibility.
How to apply Ashirwad Yojana Odisha
At present recently the government announced Ashirvad Yojana. At present, there are no more criteria regarding the yojana. According to the notification district, Child Protection unit child line a voluntary organization panchayat level committee, and a block-level committee in coordination with frontline civil society organizations will help identify these children requesting special attention.
Odisha Biofloc Tech Fish Farming Scheme
What is Odisha Ashirwad Yojana?
Odisha Ashirwad Yojana announced by the government of Odisha this Yojana is for all orphaned children. Under the scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the beneficiary children.
How many beneficiaries amount given under Odisha Aashirwad Yojna?
The beneficiary will get financial assistant from 1500 to 2500 under Orissa Aashirwad Yojana.
Who will not get the benefit of Aashirwad Yojana?
If the child is adopted by any family then they will not get any benefits under Odisha Aashirwad Yojana.