Arunodoi Scheme 2020|Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF|Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020|Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020, Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2020
Assam Government has announced a new scheme to provide assistance to the poor families and economically backward families of the state. This state level financial assistance scheme has been named as “Arunodoi/ Oronodoi Scheme.On 12th August, Assam Finance and Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma announced the implementation of the ‘Arunodoi’ scheme during a press conference. Arunodoi or Orunodoi scheme is a state funded scheme under which a financial assistance of Rs.830 will be provided to the eligible poor households of the state on a monthly basis.
He stated that ‘Arunodoi’ will be implemented from October 2, 2020 as an umbrella scheme for all other government schemes for the next 5 years.The Assam government will be spending Rs. 210 crore monthly for the scheme. A total of Rs 2,80,000 has been earmarked for the Arunodoi scheme in this year’s budget. It is estimated to benefit 17 lakh families of the state.Sarma stated that in an aim to empower women economically, the beneficiaries of the scheme will be a woman member of each family.
Arunodoi Scheme 2020
- 1 Arunodoi Scheme 2020
- 2 Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 Apply Online
- 3 Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF
Orunodoi plan will be the biggest Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme of Assam which will profit 15 to 17 thousand families for every Assembly voting demographic. The determination of recipients to begin from August 17, 2020. They will get the sum on the main day of consistently, beginning from October 2020.
Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Salient Features of Arunodoi Scheme
- Arunodoi or Orunodoi Scheme is a state funded scheme launched by the Assam Government for providing monthly financial assistance to the poor families of the state.
- It will be launched formally on 2nd October 2020.
- It is one of the biggest funded scheme of the state and also one of the 18 flagship schemes of the state government.
- This scheme is meant only for the residents of Assam.
- A monthly financial assistance of Rs.830/- will be provided to each beneficiary household through the method of Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- Women empowerment and assisting poor & vulnerable households in the state by providing financial support to them is the motto of this scheme.
- A sum of nearly Rs.2800 crores has been sanctioned by the state government for this scheme.
- The scrutiny of prospective beneficiaries will be done at Block and district level.
- Only eligible households will be able to fill applications.
- A final beneficiary list will be prepared and on the basis of which financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The fund will be transferred through DBT in the name of the women of the household preferably as she is the main caretaker of the house.
- Priority will be given to the poor households having female members as women empowerment is one the objectives of this scheme.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Eligibility
- Applicants must be permanent member of Assam state.
- They should presently residing in the state.
- The total annual income of the household from all the sources should be less than 2 lakh.
- Beneficiary (female member of the household) must have a bank account and the name in the bank records should be same as mentioned in the details provided for scheme. In case a beneficiary do not have a bank account, one must open an account before the date of approval of application.
Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 Documents Required
- Id proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of resident
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Passport sized photographs
- other supporting documents as prescribed
Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Subsidy Amount
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 Apply Online
- First of all, the Applicant should visit the Official Website of Assam Government.
- Now, a webpage will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- After that, new windows will appear with a Registration Form in front of you.
- Next, you need to fill the registration form carefully with the required details.
- After that, attach the documents as mention above.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
- Now, the registration procedure will complete of Orunodoi Scheme.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF
- The Applicant who wishes to apply for Assam Orunodoi scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the official website, you will get the Orunodoi-Scheme-Application-Form
- Download the Application Form and fill Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the mandatory details.
- Attach the required document with the application form and submit it in the respective department.