how to apply arundhati gold scheme|arundhati gold scheme apply online|how to apply for arundhati scheme in assam|arundhati scheme assam online apply|how to apply arundhati scheme|
- 0.1 how to apply arundhati gold scheme|arundhati gold scheme apply online|how to apply for arundhati scheme in assam|arundhati scheme assam online apply|how to apply arundhati scheme|
- 1 Arundhati Scheme Objective
- 2 Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
The Assam government announced that it will offer 10 grams of gold as a gift to every adult bride who has completed at least 10th standard and has registered her marriage. State Finance Minister Himant Biswa Sarma said that there are some other conditions to get the benefit of ‘Arundhati Swarna Yojana’The scheme will cost about Rs 800 crore annually on the government exchequer.
The scheme will start on January 1, 2020. The state Finance Minister informed media that we will give each bride 10 grams of gold during her marriage if the marriage is registered.Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme government has released Rs 300 crore. Any who want to avail the benefits of Arundhati Yojana 2019 should have to do the registration of marriages under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. After the Successful Registration of Arundhati Swarna Yojana government will provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold of Rs 38000 at the time of her wedding.
Arundhati Scheme Objective
• Assam has about three lakh marriages every year but only 50,000-60,000 are registered.
• The annual income of the bride’s family must be less than five lakh rupees to avail the scheme.
• Minimum age should be 18 years and 21 years for the bride and bridegroom respectively.
• The Assam state government will not give the gold directly but Rs. 30,000 to purchase 10 gms of gold.
• The family has to register their marriage under the Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
• It was also mentioned in the scheme that, minimum education should be 10th standard. However, minimum educational qualification criteria have been relaxed for the tribes and workers of tea gardens.
• The eligible bride and bridegroom must apply for the scheme before the date of their wedding.
Brief Summary of Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Swarna Yojana|
|Launched date||6th February 2019|
|Launched By||Mr Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date to Apply||20th January 2020|
|Beneficiary||All EWS Brides|
|Cost of the Scheme||Rs 300 Crore|
|Strt Date of Scheme||1st January 2020|
|Objective||To Provide One Tola (10 Gm) Gold|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
The conditions for availing ‘Arundhati Swarna Yojana’ scheme are as follows
1. The relatives of the bride will have to get the wedding registered.
2. The bride should have studied to at least 10th standard.
3. The annual income of the bride’s family should be less than 5 lakh rupees.
4. Minimum age should be 18 years and 21 years for the bride and bridegroom respectively.
5. The benefit of Arundhati Swarna Yojana will be given on the girl’s first marriage only. That is, you will not get the benefit of this scheme if there is a 2nd marriage involved.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application/Registration Process
If you want to avail of the Arundhati Swarna Yojana, you have to register under the Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. Now after successful registration, the government will give Rs 30,000 for 1 Tola gold. As of now, no additional information has been shared by the Assam State Govt. The government is making the final preparations for the application of the project. The Chief Minister has not yet made an official announcement about the application process. It is expected that the details will be published after the implementation of the scheme. We will update the enrollment details as soon