AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list 2022|AP Rythu Bharosa Yojana Beneficiary List|AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise list|YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list|ysr rythu bharosa beneficiary list|ysrrythubarosa ap gov in login|ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in|rythu bharosa ap gov in
The State government, which has decided to implement the ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa’ scheme from October 15 to provide financial assistance to landowners and tenant farmers released the operational guidelines on for implementation of the scheme.AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has ordered the officials to ensure that beneficiaries must get the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, which will be implemented from October 10.
Thus, new schemes are been launched for the welfare of the farmers. In this addition Andhra Pradesh State government has announced a new scheme for the farmers. The scheme is launched by the name YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.. CM ordered to conduct a survey from September 18 to 25 to identify the beneficiaries list.
ysr rythu bharosa beneficiary list
- 1 ysr rythu bharosa beneficiary list
- 1.1 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list|ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in
- 1.2 Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa list eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 list
- 1.5 AP Government has started the survey to prepared the list of beneficiary for this scheme. Once the date will be collected from the prospective farmers the list of beneficiaries will be prepared and will be published online. The same details on beneficiary lists will also be updated here.
- 1.6 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise list
The ‘YSR Rythu Bharosa list’ scheme from October 15 to provide financial assistance to landowners and tenant farmers from Under the scheme, the government will extend the financial assistance of Rs 12,500 per annum. The amount includes Rs 6,000 per annum to each family being provided by the Centre under its Income Support Scheme for farmers.
As Rythu Bharosa comes with several conditions, the operational guidelines could prove a dampener for tenant farmers.Observing that 70 lakh farmers, including tenant farmers, would be benefited under this scheme.To avail assistance of Rs. 12,500 per year, farmer will have to follow the conditions mentioned in the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines. Under this scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land-owner families. However, the minimum area requirement which is to be taken on lease by a single individual landless tenant farmer is different:-
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture.
- In case tenant farmer grows vegetables, flower & fodder crops, then minimum area is half acre.
- For beter vines, minimum area requirement is 0.1 acre.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list|ysr rythu bharosa ap gov in
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Official launch date||15October, 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy agricultural workers of the state|
|Supervised by||Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare in Andhra Pradesh|
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
As you all know that the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing Rs 13,500 every year to the farmers in order to help them to cope with the challenges that occur in farming under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This amount will be given to the farmers for a period of 5 years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installment respectively. This amount was given on 15th May 2020 and 27th October 2020 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Now on 28 December 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited the amount of the 3rd installment which is Rs 2,000 into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
- Around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the farmer’s bank account. Out of this 1766 crores, the government has released Rs 1120 crore under the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore under-investment subsidy to farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
- This amount has been directly credited into the beneficiary’s bank account by the Chief Minister from his Tadepalli camp office. There are around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops that were damaged due to the cyclone and due to this cyclone, 8.34 lakh farmers were affected. If farmers are facing any kind of problem then they can contact the helpline number which is 155251.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa list eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State are eligible for this scheme.
- All the landholder farmer families who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of the size of land holdings.
- Farmer families cultivating under ROFR lands and D Patta Lands (which are duly incorporated in the relevant records ) are eligible for the benefit
- In case of joint holding, benefit will be transferred to the bank account of the person within the family with the highest quantum of landholding
- For this scheme eligibility applicant must be associated with agriculture sector.
- Only small and marginal farmers along with agricultural tenant are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is meant only for the poor farmers of the State.
- Those farmers who are taking benefits from any others central/State government scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2022 list
AP Government has started the survey to prepared the list of beneficiary for this scheme. Once the date will be collected from the prospective farmers the list of beneficiaries will be prepared and will be published online. The same details on beneficiary lists will also be updated here.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme District Wise list
- The ysrrythubarosa ap gov in login beneficiary list of the scheme can be checked online once you applied in this scheme.
- Enter registered officer Mobile number, Password, Captcha and click on “Login”button.
- Click on “Forgot” If password forgotten
- Enter registered officer Mobile number click on “Send OTP” button.
Enter OTP send to your registered mobile number,Enter new password and Confirm password and click on “Verify” button.
This page displayed about eligible beneficiaries data with following details Name of Beneficiary || Father Name || Katha number.
Based on officer registration District, Mandal, Village details only displayed.
How to search beneficiary with Katha number:
Enter Katha number in search box then particular katha number related details will
To edit beneficiary details, Click on “Edit” button.
Based on Katha no related survey no displayed.
Beneficiary details displayed along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
✓ If beneficiary details matched with both “Web land information” and “Pss information” then click on “Verify status” dropdown list will be displayed.Details matched || Details not matched
If beneficiary details not matched with both “Web land information” and “Pss information” then click on “Verify status” dropdown list will be displayed.Details matched || Details not matched
Select verify status as “Details not matched” ,Select “Rejected reason” and click on “SUBMIT” button, Data submitted successfully
Select verify status as “Details matched”and “Marital Status”,”Caste Details”and “Type of beneficiary”.
Select “Type of Land”,”Type of Crop” and Check “Status”
Click on “SUBMIT” button, Data submitted successfully.
To logout from the application click on “Logout” button
Select Unseeded webland/ROFR
Based on officer registration District, Mandal, Village details only displayed.
Enter “Aadhaar number” and select “Type of land form” and Click on Submit
Enter details “Survey number”,”Katha number”,”Extent”.
Select “Land type”,“Crop type”,”Marital status”,”Caste details” and “Type of Beneficiary”
Select type of Beneficiary as “Tenant”.
Enter Tenant details and Tenant account details click on “Submit” .
Select type of Beneficiary as “Owner”.
Enter account details click on “Submit”