AP Cheyutha Pension Scheme|ap ysr cheyutha scheme|Ysr Cheyutha Scheme 2020|ap cheyutha scheme|YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP 2020|
The Andhra Pradesh govt. to start AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2019.YSR Cheyutha is scheme focused on the minority women’s of the state. According to this, Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy will provide pension to minority ladies who have crossed 45 years of age. This scheme will be introduced within 2 years after the YSRCP comes to power.nder the YSR Cheyutha Scheme State Government will provide a total of Rs 75000 in 4 equal installments in four years.
Under this scheme woman of SC, ST, BC or minority community will be considered as a beneficiary. Any beneficiary who wishes to avail the benefits of the scheme firstly they have to Fill AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form.Every year State Government will provide Rs 19000 to each beneficiary. The Financial aid will be transferred through direct bank transferred methods. AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be implemented under Women welfare board of Andhra Pradesh.
Ap Ysr Cheyutha Scheme 2020
Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 75,000 to all the women belonging to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community.This amount would be given in a time span of next 4 years of YSRCP govt. i.e around Rs. 19,000 per annum.Under the Andhra Pradesh YSR scheme, financial support will be given to the women belonging to the economically backward caste that is SC, ST, and OBC.
This step of the Andhra Pradesh Government can prove to be a vital one for the development and welfare of the women prevailing in the Andhra Pradesh state.s you all the that Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy promised in YSRCP Navaratnalu (election manifesto), Rs. 75,000 for SC / ST / BC / Minority women b/w 45 to 60 years of age.
New Update— In another step towards women empowerment, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch the YSR Cheyutha scheme, which will benefit 23 lakh women of SC, ST, BC and minority communities in the age group of 45-60 years.Commissioner of information and public relations and ex-office.Commissioner of information and public relations and ex-officio secretary, Thumma Vijay Kumar Reddy, said each eligible beneficiary will be paid Rs 75,000 in four years at the rate of Rs 18,750 per annum.
Key Points of AP Cheyutha Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020|
|Primary introduced by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Women Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC/Minority Community women|
|Objective||To empower women|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last date to Apply||Not yet Declared|
|Mode of Application||Offline/Online|
|Type of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme|
|Official website||Updated Soon|
Requirements To Apply YSR Cheyutha
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- This scheme is for the woment empowerment and to better of living of minority wemen.
- By thsi scheme the CM of Andhra Pradesh has pension plans and helps with financial support.
- Women above the age of 45 years BC, SC, ST, and minority communities will get an amount of 75,000 rupees annually.
- This will be credited to their accounts directly in four different stages.
Apply AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020
We will update here each detail as soon as Andhra Pradesh Government will release it.At this time AP YSR Cheyutha Financial Asistance Scheme is at their early stage. There is no additional information regarding Start date Application Form, Registration Process shared by related department.The application form is said to fill out both offline and online but the final confirmation is yet to be made by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
- First click on the link given here https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/KnowMySecretariat.do
- Or you have to click on the link given here.
- A list of districts will display on your screen.
- You need to select your district
- After that you need to select your mandal
- Now you need to select your secretariat
- After selecting the secretariat the list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you
- You can check your name from this list
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all you have to go to the official website
- Now you need to click on know your secretariat link
- Now a list of district will be open in front of you
- You need to click on the link of your district
- After that you need to click on your mandal
- After selecting mandal the list of secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it
|YSR Cheyutha Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|AP YSR Cheyutha APP Download||Click Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Read more — AP Auto Driver Scheme