aarogyasri ap|ysr aarogyasri website|aarogyasri surgery list ap 2020|aarogyasri card status check ap|dr ysr aarogyasri|aarogyasri eligible operations in ap|aarogyasri scheme ap|aarogyasri card apply online ap|ap YSR Aarogyasri healthcare scheme|aarogyasri card apply online ap|
The State government on released an official order with a list of treatments available under YSR Aarogyasri in hospitals located in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru. Based on the recommendations of the expert panel on health reforms, Aarogyasri scheme was extended to empanelled hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru, by adding 716 treatments in 17 super speciality areas, the order read.
Earlier, health coverage was only provided for cancer care and paediatric cardiac surgery in these cities. From November 1, public with Aarogyasri card can avail health services from the listed procedure at the empanelled hospitals in these cities. For the implementation of these services, YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will engage 71 Aarogya Mitras, three office associates and three district coordinators.
AP YSR Aarogyasri healthcare scheme
In a major step towards extending health security to middle class, the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government has decided to provide medical services to people earning up to Rs 5 lakh a year under Arogyasri scheme.People whose annual income is u to Rs 5 lakh, who have up to 35 acre agriculture land, one personal car could avail the health benefits under the new relaxed norms. Income Tax returns will be taken as criterion to verify whether the annual income is under Rs 5 lakh or not.
KS Jawahar Reddy, principal secretary, health, medical and family welfare department, has issued GO No 628 detailing the new norms on Friday. The scheme is being implemented through the YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.As per the guidelines, outsourcing, contract, part time employees working for government departments, sanitary workers, honorarium-based employees working in government sector and employees of private sector are eligible to get YSR Aarogyasri Health Cards to avail the benefits under the scheme.
Highlights of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
|Scheme Name||CM YSR Aarogyasri Health Yojana|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Of AP|
|Objective||To provide 2.5 Lakh Health Coverage|
|Beneficiary||BPL Card Holder|
|Benefits||To facilitate cashless treatment|
|Nodal Agency||YSR Aarogyasri Trust|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Helpline Number||Toll free number 104.|
Benefits of AP Aarogyasri Scheme
- Health coverage of 2.5 Lakh rupee will be provided.
- It is a cashless treatment scheme.
- it will reduce death ratio from the state.
- 1040 type of diseases will be covered.
- It is a 100 per cent government-funded scheme.
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme provides cashless treatment.
- Scheme Provide 24 hours call centre facility (Toll-Free 104).
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme
- All the citizens who have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicable to municipal property tax-paying families for less than 3000 SFT (334 sq. Yds).
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time employees and sanitation workers with an annual income of over Rs 5 lakh are also eligible.
- Honorary remuneration employees and private sector employees working in the public sector.
- The family who has more than one car is not eligible of YSR Arogyasri.
- The govt has issued orders in this regard.
- Families filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakh are eligible.
How to Apply for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Read more— ap ysr navodayam scheme 2019