YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme|ap old age pension application form in telugu pdf|old age pension ap|YSR old Pension scheme|
AP YSR Pension Scheme has been introduced by the New Elected Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSRCP government has hiked the old pension amount From Rs 1000 to Rs 3000.ap old age pension Scheme will come in force from 1st June 2019.
Any Senior Citizen whose age is 60 years or more may apply for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme. In the first of Pension Scheme the initially pension amount will be Rs 2250 and after that it will hike Rs 250 Per year untill it come to Rs 3000.
AP YSR Pension Scheme is a pre polled promise of Yuvajana Sramika Raithu Congress Party (YSRCP) government and it has been launched by AP Chief Minister after the Swearing in ceremony.
YSR old Pension scheme
- 1 YSR old Pension scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme is a pre polled promise. After taking the oath as Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy Sanction order for the implantation of New Old Age Pension Scheme with immediate effect.
Now the entire existing and new beneficiary will get Rs 3000 Per month instead of Rs 1000. In the first year of including beneficiary under the YSR Pension scheme, the Pension amount will be Rs 2250 after that it will increase on yearly basis for each beneficiary.
To Make senior citizen self dependent in the old age and provide them better option of Livelihood Andhra Pradesh Newly elected government has announced Old age pension Scheme.
YSR Pension Scheme Silent Feature
- This Scheme is 100 Percent Government Funded Scheme
- Government has reduced old age Criteria from 65 years to 60 years.
- The Pension amount will be given on monthly basis
- Financial assistance will be transferred by Direct Bank Transfer Method
- This scheme will start from Month June 2019.
AP New Old age Pension Benefits
- The pension amount is sufficient for single person better livelihood.
- It will provide the better livelihood to the beneficiary.
- Pension Amount will be transferred through Direct Transfer Method
AP CM Pension Scheme Eligibility
- Beneficiary age should be more than or equal to 60 years.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan Card (If Applicable)
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- He/she has not enrolled under any other pension Scheme.
ap old age pension apply online
At this Time AP YSR Pension Scheme for Senior Citizens is at their initial stage and their no additional information about scheme such as Registration Process, Eligibility, Important has not been shared by Responsible authority.
There is no additional information has been shared by the concerned department. We will update here each detail as soon as Responsible department will release it.
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
To check the application status of the pension scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidate who wish to check Pension status firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Pension Status Option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen i.e-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose from your desired option.
- On the next web page, enter the information.
- Click on submit
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
Search Pension Id
- Go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the search
- After that, you have to select pension ID
- Now you have to either enter your pension ID or ration card number or saderam Id
- Now you have to select your District, Mandal, Panchayat and habitation
- After that, you have to click on the go
- Required information will be on your computer screen
Search Grievance Id
- Visit the official website of YSR pension kanuka
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on the search
- Now you have to select grievance ID
- After that, you have to enter your grievance ID or ration card number
- Now you have to select your district
- After that, you have to click on go
- By following this procedure you can search grievance ID
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, click on this official Link
- On the webpage, enter the following information-
- Click on Go
- The list will be displayed.