YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme|ap old age pension application form in telugu pdf|old age pension ap|YSR old Pension scheme|
AP YSR Pension Scheme has been introduced by the New Elected Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSRCP government has hiked the old pension amount From Rs 1000 to Rs 3000.ap old age pension Scheme will come in force from 1st June 2019.
Any Senior Citizen whose age is 60 years or more may apply for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme. In the first of Pension Scheme the initially pension amount will be Rs 2250 and after that it will hike Rs 250 Per year untill it come to Rs 3000.
AP YSR Pension Scheme is a pre polled promise of Yuvajana Sramika Raithu Congress Party (YSRCP) government and it has been launched by AP Chief Minister after the Swearing in ceremony.
YSR old Pension scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme is a pre polled promise. After taking the oath as Chief Minister, Jagan Mohan Reddy Sanction order for the implantation of New Old Age Pension Scheme with immediate effect.
Now the entire existing and new beneficiary will get Rs 3000 Per month instead of Rs 1000. In the first year of including beneficiary under the YSR Pension scheme, the Pension amount will be Rs 2250 after that it will increase on yearly basis for each beneficiary.
To Make senior citizen self dependent in the old age and provide them better option of Livelihood Andhra Pradesh Newly elected government has announced Old age pension Scheme.
YSR Pension Scheme Silent Feature
- This Scheme is 100 Percent Government Funded Scheme
- Government has reduced old age Criteria from 65 years to 60 years.
- The Pension amount will be given on monthly basis
- Financial assistance will be transferred by Direct Bank Transfer Method
- This scheme will start from Month June 2019.
AP New Old age Pension Benefits
- The pension amount is sufficient for single person better livelihood.
- It will provide the better livelihood to the beneficiary.
- Pension Amount will be transferred through Direct Transfer Method
AP CM Pension Scheme Eligibility
- Beneficiary age should be more than or equal to 60 years.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan Card (If Applicable)
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- He/she has not enrolled under any other pension Scheme.
ap old age pension apply online
At this Time AP YSR Pension Scheme 2019 for Senior Citizens is at their initial stage and their no additional information about scheme such as Registration Process, Eligibility, Important has not been shared by Responsible authority.
There is no additional information has been shared by the concerned department. We will update here each detail as soon as Responsible department will release it.