how to apply ration card online in ap|ap new ration card application|how to apply new ration card in ap 2020|new ration card apply ap 2020|ap new ration card application form 2020|ap new ration card apply online 2020|ap ration card apply online 2020
In this article, we will share specifications of the Andhra Pradesh ration card such as eligibility criteria, the application process.Civil Supplies Department, Andhra Pradesh is inviting online applications for AP Ration Card 2020. Subsequently, all the citizens who wants to make fresh registration, Addition of Name, Deletion of Name, Modification in Ration Card details can download application forms under National Food Security Act (NFSA).
To avail govt. scheme benefits, candidates name must appear in Ration Card New List.Through this article, you can check your AP Rice card status and name in EPDS AP ration card list 2020. Every state has a department that caters to the distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates.The Andhra Pradesh government wants to make the application process easy for the interested candidates. So, the digitized registration form is available on the official portal.
how to apply ration card online in ap|ap new ration card application
Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is providing this AP Ration Cards. AP Ration Card Eligibility, AP Ration Card Status Online, Steps to Apply for New Rice Card. We have provided the complete details of the AP Ration Card Status along with the direct links on this page.Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List. For inclusion of their name in this list, people can also fill AP new ration card application form 2019-2020.
AP Ration Card- Overview
|Ration card||AP ration card|
AP ration card list
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
AP New Rice Card Eligibility
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.)
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
- Electricity consumption should be less than 300 units every month.
new ration card apply ap 2020 Documents for application
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Scanned copies of voter card and driving license
- Scanned copy of age proof
- Softcopy of the income certificate
- E-mail ID or mobile number
- Applicant’s passport sized snap
- Scanned copy of the bank passbook
- Recent electricity bills
- Official tenancy documents
- Self-declaration made by the applicant
- Official document issued by Panchayat Pradhan or Ward Councilor
- Details of the LPG gas connection
Commodity Prices By Ration Card
|Commodity||Distributed per Month||Price for Consumers (Per kg)|
|Rice to AAY||35 Kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 Kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 Kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 Kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 Kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 Kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 Kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 Kg per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 Kg per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00|
New Ration Card Apply Ap 2020|ap new ration card application form 2020
- Visit the official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds or directly the Meeseva portal.
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Make sure all the details are correctly filled.
- Upload all the documents (if required).
- Review the application and cross check all the details filled before final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the application status.