AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme|ap Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme|Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme will launch by the Andhra Pradesh state government on the occasion of Children’s Day 14th November 2019. Under this scheme, the government will develop around 15000 schools with modern facilities all over the state. The government is going to spend Rs.6000 crores in the next four years.ndhra Pradesh Mana Badi Nadu Nedu scheme that translate into Our School Now And Then scheme. we will discuss all the details including the eligibility criteria, application process and all the other key details about the scheme for the year.
CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy has focused mainly on the education sector. In this Nadu Nedu scheme, officials will take photographs of schools and facilities and place it in front of the public. AP Government Will develop schools as per government master plan and compare old photographs with new ones.The AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu scheme should be carried out in a community contract manner rather than by private contractors.
AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
First of all, what is the Andhra Pradesh State Mana Badi Nada Nedu scheme the clear and simple translation of the scheme is Our School Now And Then. Our School Now And Then scheme is the scheme which will help the government schools to mend their conditions and provide good facilities for the students. As we all know that the government schools are very broken and often not in a very good condition so, the Andhra Pradesh Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme will help Government schools to provide proper facilities to their students including it will also provide constructions under the school so that the school may look good.
The development of the education sector is the priority of the government. Andhra Pradesh government has taken an initiative towards the development of the education sector by launching the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme. Somehow due to poor amenities, students’ performance affects a lot. Lack of facilities affects the overall development of the students. With the help of this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is going to provide all the required facilities in the government schools.
Overview of AP Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme
|Name of scheme||Mana Badi Nadu Nedu|
|Introduced By||MR. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||14th November 2019|
|Objective||For Improving Education level|
|Mode of Implementation||Phase Wise|
|Official Website||Not Announced Yet|
Salient Features of Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Phase 2
Here are the important features and highlights of the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme Phase 2:-
- 9,476 primary, 822 upper primary, 2,771 high schools including residential schools, 473 junior colleges, 1,668 hostels, 17 DIET colleges, 672 MRCS centres and 446 Bhavita centres will be revamped.
- New face to Anganwadis.
- Nadu-Nedu works in Anganwadis will start by March 2021.
- 6,407 new Anganwadis will be constructed and 4,171 Anganwadis will be renovated in the first phase.
- 27,438 new Anganwadis will be constructed and 16,681 will be revamped under the scheme.
- Rs 5,000 cr expected cost of the project.
AP Manabadi Naidu New Scheme Benefits
There are many and many more benefits that will be availed by the students from the implementation of the Andhra Pradesh Mana Badi Nadu Nedu scheme. Some of the benefits are listed below:-
- First of all, the students will be able to go to school after the scheme will provide the facilities for the correct education.
- Secondly, more and more students will get attracted to the government school because of their corrected conditions.
- Under the scheme, the government school will get a chance to reconstruct themselves so that they can provide proper exposure to their teachers.
- The government school will also help in the increment of the economy of a country.
Implementation Of The Scheme
The implementation of the Andhra Pradesh Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme will be a very vital affair in the Andhra Pradesh state because the implementation of the scheme will cover every Government school in the state. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh state will develop almost 15,000 schools across the state as per the plan implemented for this scheme. Many facilities will be introduced under the scheme such as construction of computer labs, construction of toilets separately for boys and girls.
AP govt. will work hard under Mana Badi Nadu Nedu Scheme to revive lost glory to govt. schools in rural areas. School buildings, computer labs, separate toilets for girls and boys will be constructed in govt. schools in next 4 years. Mandal education officers at mandal level will monitor the developmental activities.
Read more— AP YSR RYTHU Bharosa Scheme 2021