ap input subsidy 2021 list|ap input subsidy beneficiary list|ysr crop insurance beneficiary list 2021|ap input subsidy status|ysr free crop insurance beneficiary list|how to check input subsidy in ap:Since Jagan became the Chief Minister, 19.93 lakh farmers have been provided Rs 1,612.62 crore as input subsidy.Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will distribute input subsidy to farmers on Tuesday. A total of 5,97,311 farmers, who suffered crop damage due to heavy rains and floods in November 2021, will be given Rs 571.57 crore. The amount will be directly credited to the bank accounts of farmers.
The Chief Minister had made it clear that input subsidy should be provided to the farmers who suffered crop loss in the same season, so that they can invest the same for the subsequent season and recoup losses to some extent. For those farmers, who suffered from seeds not germinating due to heavy rains, 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds were provided immediately after heavy rains at 80% subsidy. Since Jagan became the Chief Minister, 19.93 lakh farmers have been provided Rs 1,612.62 crore as input subsidy.
AP Input Subsidy 2022
In the TDP regime,AP input subsidy for Kharif 2014 was paid in November 2015. No input subsidy was paid for crop loss in Kharif 2018, said a government release. In the YSRC regime, it is a completely different picture. For the losses suffered till March 2020, 1.56 lakh farmers were paid Rs 123.70 crore in April 2020 and for the losses suffered from April to October due to rains, 3.71 lakh farmers were paid Rs 278.87 crore. For Nivar cyclone crop loss in November 2020, 8.35 lakh farmers were provided Rs 645.99 crore input subsidy in December.
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit ₹542.06 crore as an input subsidy into the accounts of 5.97 lakh farmers who have borne the losses due to crop damage to natural calamities, on Tuesday.Further, Mr. Jagan will also credit ₹29.51 crore to 1,220 Farmers groups as part of YSR Yantra Seva scheme part of farm mechanisation drive.The State government has so far disbursed ₹1,612.62 crore into accounts of 19.93 lakh farmers as part of input subsidy so far.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
Subsidies for farmers in the state who lost a lot of money owing to rain and flooding in November of last year have given them much-needed relief. Input subsidies of Rs 542.06 crore have been transferred straight to farmers’ bank accounts by the state’s chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Reiterating his government’s commitment to farmers’ welfare and the expansion of agriculture and its linked industries, the CM said, “We are committed to this.” According to the minister, the government has paid out Rs 1,612 crore to compensate 19.93 lakh farmers for crop losses caused by excessive rains and flooding over the previous two and a half years.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
AP Input 2022 Beneficiary List Download
Subsidies to farmers for 2018 Kharif and Rabi of Rs 1,832 crore and Rs 356 crore, respectively, were not paid, and tenant farmers were excluded from government programs.
8.35 lakh farmers had their Rs 646 crore in Nivar cyclone compensation deposited to their accounts within a month, while Rs 22 crore in Gulab cyclone compensation was disbursed in less than two months.
Objective of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The main objective of the Scheme is to provide insurance cover on crops to all the farmers of the state. Through this scheme, all the natural calamities like heavy rains, droughts, cyclones, etc will be covered. For the crops lost due to these natural calamities, the government is going to provide financial cover. Through this scheme, the farmers are not required to pay any premium amount. This will protect them from the financial burden. The implementation of the Scheme will also bring transparency to the system.
What CM said
The government has paid Rs 1,612 crore in the last two and half years compensating 19.93 lakh farmers for the crop loss due to the heavy rains and floods
Under relief measures 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds were given at 80 per cent subsidy to those farmers who suffered losses during Rabi
All pending arrears left by the previous government had been cleared by the YSRC government
Benefits and Features of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Through YSR Crop Insurance the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to provide Crop Insurance to the farmers.
- This scheme has launched on 15 December 2020.
- Under this scheme crop loss due to natural calamities will cover.
- There are around 22 notified crops that cover under the Scheme
- This Scheme will be free of cost.
- The farmers do not require to pay any premium in order to take benefit of this scheme
- The enrollment cost for the scheme is only Rs one
- Under YSR free Crop Insurance the government is going to pay the claim amount by directly crediting the amount into farmer’s Bank
- The government is going to pay Rs 1252 crore under the Scheme
- Through this scheme around 9.48 lakh, farmers will get the benefit
- Around 49.80 lakh farmers have enrolled in this Scheme
- Around 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendras will help in the implementation of the Scheme
- All the crops that has lost during 2020 claim amount will pay on them in the Month of May 2021
- This scheme is going to cover around 56 lakh hectares of land
Eligibility Criteria & required documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Have their Aadhar card
- A Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
ysr free crop insurance beneficiary list
If you want to apply for YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme Then you require to follow the following steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the department of agriculture, the government of Andhra Pradesh
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Now the application form will appear before you
- In the application form, you are required to enter all the important details like your name, email ID, mobile number, address, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents carefully after scanning
- Now you have to click on submit button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can easily apply for the YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme.
AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status
- First of all, Visit offical site
- you need to visit your respected bank branch with your passbook
- Now you will have to print your passbook for the records of your entries
- You can print your passbook by yourself or you can ask any Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check all the recent entries in your passbook
- After checking you will find out whether you have received the benefit amount of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme or not
- You can even directly have a visit to the bank official with your account number and ask them about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme benefit amount
- They will let you know if you have received the benefit amount or not
AP Input Subsidy 2022 beneficiary list
- Firstly Go to the official website of navasakam.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you have to select your respective District, Mandal, Village, block, etc.
- After that, you are required to click on submit button.
- After that, The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
What is input subsidy?
Input subsidies are the most expensive aspect of India’s food and agriculture policy regime, requiring a. steadily larger budget share. India subsidizes agricultural inputs in an attempt to keep farm costs low and production high
How can I check my ap Rythu bharosa status?
People of AP state can check Rythu Bharosa Status at ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in Official portal.
How can I check my crop loan details in Andhra Pradesh?
The farmers’ families covered by the first phase could get the loan status details by furnishing information like Aadhar card, Ration card and Loan no by logging in to >http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus
How can I check my crop insurance balance in AP?
The state government has announced that the eligible beneficiaries can view the beneficiaries list by visiting the nearest Rythu Bharosha Kendras (RBKs). The government will display the details of the affected crops and compensation details at RBKs.