AP Sachivalayam Notification 2020|Sachivalayam Notification 2020|AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification|AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online|ap Grama Sachivalayam|ap grama sachivalayam apply online 2020|
P Grama/Ward Sachivalayam has released recruitment notification for the posts of Animal Husbandary Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Panchayat Digital Assistant & Village Surveyor. The candidates who are interested in the vacancy are advised to visit the official website of the AP Grama to check all eligibility and application details.AP Panchayati Raj and Rural Development commissioner has released a notification to fill up 16,207 vacant posts in Grama and Ward Sachivalayam
This notification includes 14,061 Grama Sachivalayam posts and 2,146 Ward Sachivalayam jobs.The online application link for the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment is available from January 11, 2020, and the last date to submit the online application is January 31, 2020. The candidates are advised to visit the official website and submit their online application form before the deadline.
AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2020
|Recruiter||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||Various Posts|
|Total No of Posts||16207|
|Application Date||11th January to 31st January 2020|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
New Update— AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date 2020 released @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. AP Grama Ward Sachivalayam exams start from 20 September 2020, as per Minister Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy. AP Grama Sachivalayama Recruitment 2020 aims to fill 16207 Vacancies. Check schedule here.
- Starting Date of Application – 11 January 2020
- Last Date of Application – 31 January 2020
- Exam Date – to be notified soon
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
Total Posts -16207 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) – 61
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II -246
- ANM/ Multi Purpose Health Asst (Grade-III) (Only Female) =648
- Animal Husbandry Assistant – 6858
- Village Fisheries Assistant – 69
- Village Horticulture Assistant – 1782
- Village Sericulture Assistant – 43
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – 536
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – 1255
- Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant -1122
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) -1134
- Welfare and Education Assistant -97
- Ward Administrative Secretary -105
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – 371
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) -513
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary -100
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – 844
- Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – 213
Rs. 5000 to Rs 15000
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2020
- Panchayat Secretary – Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by
the University Grants Commission.
- Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II) – SSC
- ANMs (Grade-III) – SSC or Inter and MPHA
- Animal Husbandary Assistant – Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- Village Fisheries Assistant – Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- Village Horticulture Assistant – B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – Diploma or B.Sc or B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant – Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant – Graduation
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant – B.Com or B.Sc or B.E/B.Tech or Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA or MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant – Degree
- Ward Administrative Secretary -Any degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under aCentral Act, State Act or a provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering and above
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) -A Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Sciences and above namely, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) [B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc), in the disciplines of Sanitation Sciences,
Biotechnology, Micro-biology, Environmental Science, Botony, Zoology, Bio-sciences
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary -A Graduate in computer science
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B. Plng and above
- Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – A Graduate in Arts and humanities
18 to 42 years
Selection Procedure for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/interview
How to Apply for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply for ONLINE through AP Grama Sachivalayam’s website from 11 to 31 August 2020.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men: Rs. 200/- (Only Application Fee)
- Non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)
- fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts)
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online Application Procedure
|♦ Step 1:- Aspirants must visit the official website.♦ Step 2:- Download Official Notification and read it carefully.
♦ Step 3:- Check eligibility criteria.
♦ Step 4:- Click on Apply Online link.
♦ Step 5:- Then enter required details in mandatory fields.
♦ Step 6:- Pay Application Fee and upload Photograph and Signature
♦ Step 7:- Now click on submit button.
♦ Step 8:- Take print copy for future uses.