free laptop scheme for youth 2022 ap|free laptop scheme 2022 ap apply online|free laptop scheme 2022 in ap|ap government free laptop scheme 2022
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 for the students to encourage them for studies. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to financial week background. Technology plays a very important role in today’s lifestyle. It is very important nowadays to have knowledge of advanced technology. This scheme will help the students to get technological advancement knowledge who can’t afford to buy their own laptops.
Andhra Pradesh government has started the AP Free Laptop Scheme to give laptops to students for free. Under this scheme, laptops will be distributed among students for free. Through this scheme, free laptops will be given to blind students of vocational courses. Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has started Free Laptop Distribution on the lines of other states.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- 1 AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
- 2 AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Registration
AP Free Laptop Scheme has been announced by the state government to encourage the students for further studies. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get a free laptop. This scheme is especially for visually challenged students. Those appellants who are studying in professional courses can apply for this scheme
Highlights of AP Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
AP Free Laptop Scheme benefits
- Students whose parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 will get Laptop for free, those students whose parent’s income is between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
- The student who is studying in the professional courses and post-graduation courses will get the laptop according to WCDA & SC DOM 395 dated 3rd of December 2019
- Student can avail the benefit of this scheme once in the lifetime
- Students have to be very careful while providing the details, any information found to be wrong then they are liable for the legal action taken by the corporation.
free laptop scheme 2022 Ap Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be in the Professional Course
- Students’ family income must be below Rs.15000 to get a free laptop.
- If a student’s family income is between Rs.15000 to Rs. 20000 then the student will have to give half amount of laptop.
- All the student whose family income is more than Rs.20000 they will have to pay the full cost.
- A student who is applying it is must to be Permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
ap government free laptop scheme 2022 Important Documents
- ID Card ( Voter id, aadhar card, PAN card etc)
- College ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Parents Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- First of all, contenders who are eligible to apply for the scheme have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation.
- Now you have to click “online application” option given in the mid of the home page
- After That you have to select “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme” from the new page appears on the screen
- Now search “Application for Sanction of Laptops” and click on “Guidelines” option
- Now click “no” and a registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter the details like name, aadhar card number, mobile number and create a password
- Click the “Register” option and read the Guidelines very carefully
- Now click apply online and application form will appear on the screen
- Enter the required details in the form and upload the required documents & scanned image
- Take a review of the application form before submission.
- Submit the form at last and take a print out of the form
Apply Offline for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- First of all the Eligible candidate under the Scheme Free-Laptop-Scheme-Application-Form
- After that Fill Application Form with all the required details and attached all the required documents with it.
- Now Submit your Filled Application Form with all the required documentation to the Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation