ap auto driver scheme apply online|ap taxi driver scheme 2019|ap auto driver scheme|ap auto driver scheme apply online |ap auto driver scheme applications from|AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers 2022
The State Transport Department issued orders on inviting applications from self-owned auto/taxi drivers for availing financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per annum for insurance, fitness certificate, repair and other requirements.The amount transferred to self-owned Auto/Taxi Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs, and other requirements. The benefit amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the applicants. It will increase transparency in the system.
AP Auto Taxi Drivers scheme is the beneficiary scheme which will implement form . The Chief Minister of state has announced the AP YSR Auto Taxi Cab Drivers scheme details recently.AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers is given the amount of ten thousand rupees to every Auto and taxi driver per year. The department is all set to accept applications from eligible auto drivers. The transport department is making sure that all arrangements are completed to receive the applications online.
New Upate—- It is estimated that at least 4,00,000 drivers will get benefited in this scheme. The minister revealed that there are about 6,00,000 vehicles identified as eligible under the scheme. Out of these, about 4 lakh drivers own the vehicles.
Ap Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers 2022
The state govt. has estimated that Rs. 400 crore will be the annual expenditure for this scheme. Around 4 lakh people would be benefited from this AP YSR Scheme for Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers. All the beneficiaries can apply online for this scheme from 10 September 2019. Transport commissioners headed by district Collectors will consider applications and select beneficiaries.
The online applications of this AP Auto Driver Scheme For Taxi, Cab are available from September 2019. It may benefit around four lakh people would benefit from the scheme to auto and taxi cabs. The wife and husband who are auto and taxi cab drivers will count as one unit. Even their sons and daughter who are major and having their vehicle will get the benefited amount.
Features of AP Auto Driver Scheme
The key features of AP YSR Auto Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme mentioned in the below section. Go through them to get the whole idea of the scheme.
- The scheme focused on the people who have driving commercial vehicles and depend on them for livelihood.
- It estimated that with the scheme, at least four Lakh people would benefit.
- The applicant will receive an amount of ten thousand rupees per year.
- The government has allocated about 400 Crores rupees to state under this scheme.
- The family of the driver will consider as one unit for the beneficiary. If the same family has separate commercial taxi or auto, then they both will receive the amount separately.
- The application process, amount sanction is taken care of by transport commissioners and district collectors. They will sort the applications and select the beneficiaries.
ap taxi driver scheme 2022 Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant shall “own” and “drive” an Auto rickshaw, Taxi, Maxi Cab. The applicant shall possess a valid driving licence to drive Auto Rickshaw, Light Motor vehicle.
- The vehicle (Auto rickshaw, Taxi, Maxi Cab) shall be covered with valid records like Registration Certificate and tax in case of LT Cabs.
- Family will be eligible to get benefit for one auto or Taxi or Maxi cab.
- Family is defined as Husband, Wife and minor children.
- Each applicant shall have an Aadhaar card.
- The owner must possess BPL/white ration Card.
- At the time of application, the vehicle shall be in the possession of the owner.
Documents Required To Apply For AP Auto Driver Scheme
The documents you need to have to complete the AP YSR Auto Taxi Cab Drivers scheme are here below
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Vehicle registration Number proofs
- Resident Certificate
- Income certificate
How to Apply Online for AP Auto/Taxi Driver Scheme
- The process of inviting Online Application Form of Andhra Pradesh Auto Taxi Driver Financial Assistance scheme will start from the date of 10th September 2019.
- The Applicants with all the Required Eligibility, wants to apply for the scheme firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the home page of the Official website, you will get “AP Auto Driver Scheme Apply Online” Option.
- Click on this Option and provide all the required details such as Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details, Address Details in the Application Form
- After that check once all the details carefully then click on the submit button.
- Now after the Submission of Application Form you will get Registration Number. Keep it safe for the future.
- Take a Print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Application procedure: The registered owner will be asked to link Aadhaar number to his vehicle, driving licence database in Transport Department website and to open an “unencumbered” bank account within a period of 15 days. This is to ensure that one person will get benefit for one vehicle only. The Village volunteer, Ward volunteer will help the beneficiary to open an unencumbered bank account. An online application will be made available by September 10. All the DTC, RTO, MVI Transport offices will provide help counters to facilitate filing of online application and linking of Aadhaar number.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Status
Here is the process to check application status for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme:-
Follow the steps 1 & 2 as mentioned in the previous section.
At the newly opened page, click at the “Application Status” link or directly click this link
Then the page to check the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Application Status will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter Applicant ID and Aadhar number and click at “Submit” button to check the application status.
Even the applicants can download receipt for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme