AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme 2021|AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme online apply|AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana Beneficiary List|Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava scheme|Annadata Sukhibhava scheme|
Andhra Pradesh has joined the income support bandwagon announcing a financial assistance of ₹10,000 a year as input subsidy to each farmer-family in the State.Andhra Pradesh has joined the income support bandwagon announcing a financial assistance of 10,000 a year as input subsidy to each farmer-family in the State.nnouncing this at Amaravati on Wednesday after a Cabinet meeting, State Agriculture Minister S Chandramohan Reddy said,
The Centre has announced financial assistance of 6,000 to about 55 lakh families in the State; we have hiked it to 10,000. Of this, 5,000 will be paid for the kharif season and 5,000 for the rabi season. For families that are not covered under the Central scheme, we will bear the entire 10,000. Whereas the Centre has set a ceiling of five acres, all families will be covered.” The scheme, christened Annadata Sukhibhava (a Sanskrit saying that means “Let the food-giver be happy and prosperous”), will cover tenant farmers also, said Chandramohan Reddy.
update— The State government sought to disburse immediate assistance of 4,000 by March 2021. The definition of farmers is as per the PMKSN guidelines. Tenant farmer families would be extended 15,000 per year and the first disbursements for them would be made during the kharif-2021
AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme 2021
The Scheme will empower the farmers of the state.The Scheme will serve better livelihood.It will provide the enhancement to agricultural sectors of the state.The government announced a distribution of Rs 10,000 to every farmer as cash incentive every year.
The total outlay to successfully implement Annadata Sukhi Bhava Yojana is Rs. 5,000 crore. The state of AP has also enhanced input subsidies for paddy, sugarcane, cotton and groundnut crops from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000, for maize from Rs. 8,333 to Rs. 12,500, pulses and sunflower crops from Rs. 6,250 to Rs. 10,000. This newly launched AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 as well as enhanced input subsidies will benefit around 39.33 lakh farmers.annadata sukhibhava scheme online apply
AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is applicable only for the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Any person holding farming land or he/she should be a tenant farmer can take the benefit of the scheme.
- The scheme is only applicable to the small and marginal farmers.
Annadata Sukhibhava scheme Documents Required
- Domicile Proof
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Farmland Papers
- Passport Size Photographs
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana 2021 Application Form
- annadata sukhibhava scheme 2021 online registration Click on the link here to apply online : Click Here
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number in the text box and Click on Send button.
- You will get an OTP on your mobile registered with UIDAI. Enter it in OTP Text box and Click on Verify button.
- Click on Update Bank Account button.
- Now Click on Get Data Button.
- To search beneficiary i.e you, Enter beneficiary name (your name) in search box and Click Press Enter.
- Check your name and click on Update Button.
- Enter Your IFSC Code of your Bank.
- If IFSC code is valid Bank name and Branch name details will be auto populated.
- Enter beneficiary Account number, Re-Enter Account number.
- To upload passbook image, Click on “Choose files” button. Select image and click on “Upload Image” button. Image uploaded successfully.
- After filled all mandatory fileds click on “SUBMIT DATA” button.Details saved
Read more— AP Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List