AP CID AgriGold depositors list|cid.appolice.gov.in agrigold payment status|YSR Agrigold payment status|agrigold payment receipt download:Andhra Pradesh Government has credited ₹666.84 crore into the accounts of over seven lakh victims of Agri Gold scam who deposited upto ₹20,000.Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said the victims include daily wage workers to middle-class families, who deposited their earnings trusting the management.
Agri Gold launched a collective investment scheme without regulatory approvals and collected crores of rupees. The scam was busted in 2015 and the State Government took over the assets. Keeping the promise made to those victims, the State government has credited ₹905.57 crore to almost 10.4 lakh families in two phases, he said.
AP Agrigold payment status
- 1 AP Agrigold payment status
- 2 AP Agrigold Payment Status
- 3 AP Agrigold payment status check
- 4 Agrigold customer id check
The State government is gearing up to clear payments to the AgriGold victims, who had deposited less than RS 20,000, on August 24 and wanted the eligible persons to enroll their names at local village/ward secretariats. In a press release issued on Wednesday, the CID officials asked beneficiaries to submit their details such as deposit receipts, original claim bond, pay order, bank account number and identification proofs with ward volunteers concerned before August 12.
The APCID has begun the exercise of enumerating and verifying the beneficiaries. The details will be further verified and finalised for disbursing the amount. “Customers who got Rs 10,000 earlier in the first phase are not eligible to apply. Only the customers who had paid deposits from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 are eligible
AP Agrigold Payment Status
|Scheme||YSR AgriGold Victim Scheme|
|Application start date||6th Aug 2021|
|Application end date||12th Aug 2021|
|Beneficiary||Who deposited Rs. 10000 – Rs. 20000|
Eligibility Standards for YSR Agrigold Scheme
To qualify for the advantages of the scheme, the person should fulfill the next standards:
- The beneficiary ought to be a everlasting citizen of AP state.
- Applicant should be aggold sufferer.
- Candidates who handle to pay Rs. 10000 to 20000 will get the good thing about the scheme earlier than enrollment.
- Beneficiaries are eligible to use within the first part of the scheme.
- CID will confirm the beneficiary particulars.
YSR Agri Gold victims’ scheme Required documents
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Consumer’s Energetic Financial institution Account Passbook Xerox.
- Authentic Declare Bond.
- pay order
- Id proof doc.
- Receipt of enrollment quantity.
AP Agrigold payment status check
- Open the Agrigold victim scheme website portal
- On the homepage, select the tab “click here to verify your details.”
- The system will open a new page displaying the depositor’s section.
- Enter the district name, Aadhaar card number, and click the verification check box.
- Submit the details.
- Under the depositors, section enters the depositor’s name, bank account number, IFSC code, and amount.
- The system will generate the status on the screen.
Agrigold customer id check
Ysr Agrigold customer id check online visit offical website
How do I check my refund status on Agrigold?
Users can contact the Agri gold scheme’s respective department through the toll-free number: 1800-425-3875. The scheme only benefits applicants with the original Agrigold bond. The user must provide all required documents by the scheme. The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account
How do I check my Agrigold status?
If you are applied for the scheme, you can check the Agrigold payment status. Visit your bank or check the account statement on mobile phone. Or you can also go to the Agrigolddata.in to check the agri gold payment status online. If you have any queries then call to the Agrigold Victim scheme department: 1800 425 3875.
How do I claim Agrigold amount?
AgriGold customers, who have not taken deposits even once are eligible to get Rs 20,000. The depositors can call to the toll free number 1800 4253 875 to get further information. This is the second time that the State government has decided to pay the deposits to depositors.
What is the AgriGold?
Agri Gold launched a collective investment scheme without regulatory approvals and collected crores of rupees. The scam was busted in 2015 and the State Government took over the assets. … Almost 3.86 lakh depositors who were left out in the first tranche, were credited with ₹207.61 crore