aims mobile pay slip|aims railway employee payslip|aims portal indian railway|aims portal salary slip|aims portal salary slip 2021|aims portal indian railway salary slip|aims online salary|aims railway salary slip
AIMS Portal – Indian Railways AIMS Mobile App, AIMS RESS Portal, IR RESS Registration, Login, Railways Employee Salary, and Pay Slip 2021 Online details from www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in & also from aims.portal app. AIMS stands for Accounting Information Management System and this online system is made by the Indian railways for their employees.Being one of the largest networks the Indian Railways generates annual revenue of approximately Rs. 1.95 lakh crore.
This revenue mostly accounts for the monthly salary of the Railway employees. Now other than transportation service the Indian Railways provides convenient service to its employees. Services such as the online Railway Employee Self Service through the AIMSPortal.Through AIMS Mobile Apps you can check your personal, job and financial related data like yearly salary summary, provident fund, loan, income tax, PF and download monthly income/ salary payslip summary, etc
AIMS Portal Employee Registration – How To Register @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- The first and most important step will be that you register on the right website.
- www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in visit on this official web portal.
- After searching this URL on your system browser you will see Indian railways
- account & finance portal on your screen.
- Here you’ll see the “Employee Self Service” section.
- Move your cursor over it and left-click on it.
- Hereafter you will see a little form of Login but you are not registered yet so how you can login?
- In the below of login form you will see two more links “Forgot Password?” and New user Registration.
- Simply click on “New User Registration”.
- After clicking on it you will again see a small form of registration with guidelines for new user registration.
- Fill the registration form by entering Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth and hit on the submitting button.
- If Aadhar Number is not available, then you also eligible to register yourself with the help of Employee Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- After submitting your registration you could wait for a time period before sending a verification link on your mobile number, the system verifies your self that means you are available in IPAS or not.
- After receiving a password on your register mobile number you can enter this password on the password field which is shown on your system screen.
- Hereafter click on the “Register and Login” button.
- Now you successfully register to use RESS services
Download AIMS Employee Salary Slip & Pay Slip @aims.indianrailways.gov.in
ndian Railway employees have to follow the instructions given by the AIMS portal. Therefore, before the AIMS portal gives you access there are necessary steps to be taken.
Now if you want to know how to download the AIMS portal salary slip then read the following. These simple steps will assist you when you have the need to download your Indian Railway employee salary slip 2021 or of any year.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AIMS Portal (www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Look at the left side on the homepage where you can see the “Employee Self Service” option when you see it click on that link.
- The next page that opens will be the AIMS Portal login page.
- On this page, you have to enter your Employee Number or USER ID.
- Then you have to enter your Password.
- Now after you enter your id and password click on Submit option.
- If you have entered the correct details you will now have access to your AIMS employee salary slip account.
- Now you can download or get a print out of your Railway employee salary slip of any month.
AIMS Portal Login Process To Check Personal Bio-Data, Salary Slip, Loan, PF, Fund & More Details
Registered employees are officially authorized to access their personal information online from anywhere and at any time(24*7). Railway employees get ready to use this self-service benefits and without searching the railway account cell office room to request for your monthly payslip for further use, check and download your monthly salary slip via AIMS Portal login to fetch your latest updates related to salary.
- First of visit on www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Hereafter click on the “Employee Self Services” text link.
- Fill Login form with your valid ID and Password.
- Hit on the green color “Submit” button.
After successful login, you will see five links in your employee corner
- Provident Fund.
- Load & Advances.
- Income Tax.
When you click on the Bio-Data text link then you will see “Personal Details”, “Job-Related” & “Pay Related” these three sections on your screen. Here in this article, I’ll talk about salary pay slip, So you can click on the “Pay Related” button. hereafter screen show pay-related data of employee such that 7th pay commission grade pay, pay band, basic pay, bank name, and account number.
After knowing about it, if you want to view your monthly salary and yearly salary then you will see two buttons “Salary” & “Yearly Summary”. When you click on Salary button then the system asks about month and year, enter a year and month(YYYYMM(201909) like this)