agneepath yojana eligibility|agneepath scheme eligibility|agneepath yojana|indian army agneepath yojana 2022 online apply|apply for agneepath scheme|agneepath scheme 2022:The Centre on , June 14, launched the Agnipath recruitment scheme for the armed forces. The scheme, meant to be a reformative step, targets youth in the armed forces. It is envisaged that the average age profile of the Indian armed forces would come down by 4-5 years by the implementation of this scheme.
The government on announced the radical and far-reaching ‘Agnipath’ scheme to recruit all new soldiers only for four years, deploying defence minister Rajnath Singh and the three Service chiefs to stave off criticism that it will hit the professionalism, ethos and fighting spirit of the armed forces as well as possibly lead to militarisation of civil society. Under the Agnipath scheme, approved by the PM-led cabinet committee on security, the process to recruit 46,000 soldiers, sailors and airmen this year will begin on an “all-India, all-class” basis within 90 days.
Agneepath scheme 2022
agnipath or agneepat is a recruitment scheme for the Indian youth who wish to join the Armed Forces. The entry would be done for a period of 4 years initially. During these 4 years, the recruits would be trained by the armed forces in the skills required. Recruits hired under the scheme would be called Agniveers.
A total of 46000 soldiers would be recruited every year. Of these, about 25% would be retained for an additional tenure of 15 years for permanent commission. The others would be allowed to leave and given a Seva Nidhi – a corpus of one time amount of Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest. This amount would be tax free and can be used by the individual to further their dreams.
|Name of Recruitment||Agneepath Recruitment Army Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Jobs in||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Total No. Of posts||1.46 Lakhs|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date||Last week of June 2022|
|Agniveer salary per month||RS. 40000|
|Age Limit||17.5 to 21 Years|
Agneepath Scheme Eligibility
Age limit: Enrolment will be based on ‘All India All Class’ basis and the eligible age will be in range from 17.5 to 21 years.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for Agniveers will remain as in vogue for enrollment in various categories. Ex. for entry into General Duty (GD) soldier, the educational qualification is Class 10. Table given below.
Other Requirements: Recruits would have to meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the armed forces as applicable to respective categories/trades.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No%required if higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exampassed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Now eight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts,Commerce,Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics,Chemistry,Biologyand English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Trades man||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(i)GeneralDuties||Non Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(ii)SpecifiedDuties||Non Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
What is Agnipath scheme?
Agnipath is a pan India merit-based recruitment scheme for enrolling soldiers, airmen and sailors. The scheme provides an opportunity for youth to serve in the regular cadre of the armed forces. All those recruited under the ‘Agnipath’ scheme will be called ‘Agniveers’.
Agniveers will be enrolled for a service duration of 4 years including training period. After four years, only 25% of the Agniveers will be retained or re-enlisted in the regular cadre based on merit, willingness and medical fitness.
They will then serve for a full term of another 15 years.The first four years, served under a contract, are not likely to be taken into consideration for the fixation of the final pensionary benefits.
The other 75% Agniveers will be demobilized, with an exit or “Seva Nidhi” package of Rs 11-12 lakh, partly funded by their monthly contributions, as well as skill certificates and bank loans for help in their second careers.
indian army agneepath yojana 2022 online apply
* Candidates will be enrolled under the respective service act for a service duration of 4 years.
* Centralised transparent screening assessment based on merit and demonstrated performance during service.
* 100% candidates can apply on volunteer basis to enrol in regular cadre.
For all Agniveers who achieve martyrdom, full payment of unserved service years will be given.
* Upto 25% Agniveers to be selected as regular cadre based on central, transparent system after four years.
* 100% candidates can apply on volunteer basis to enroll in regular cadre.
* They will be entitled to awards, medals and insurance cover like the regular cadre of soldiers, airmen and sailors.
* Corpus of Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest exempted from Income Tax, after four years.
* Non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs.
* Additional Ex Gratia of Rs 44 lakhs for death attributable to service.
* Pay for unserved portion upto four years including ‘Seva Nidhi’ component.
* Compensation based on the percenatge disability laid down by medical authorities.
* One time ex-gratia of Rs 44/25/15 lakhs for 100%/75%/50% disability respectively
Pay Scale under Agnipath Scheme
Agniveers will be given an attractive customised monthly package along with Risk and Hardship allowances as applicable in the three services. On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be paid one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package which shall comprise their contribution including accrued interest thereon and matching contribution from the Government equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution including interest as indicated below:
The ‘Seva Nidhi’ will be exempt from Income Tax. There shall be no entitlement to gratuity and pensionary benefits.Agniveers will be provided non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period in the Indian Armed Forces.
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)|
The scheme will lead to much more youthful and technically adept war fighting force by ensuring a fine balance between youthful and experienced personnel in the Armed Forces.
Agneepath Yojana Apply Online
- Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between : Notify Soon.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.