Adarana 2 Scheme|AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2020|Adarana 2 yojana|Adarana 2 Scheme online application from|Adarana II scheme|APAdarana 2 90% Subsidy Scheme|
Andhra Pradesh govt. had re-introduced the AP Adarana 2 Scheme and is inviting online application forms at adarana.ap.gov.in from the artisans of backward class (BC) category. Under the Adarana scheme 2, the state govt. would provide modern tools to artisans with 90% subsidy which was 70% previously and has allocated Rs. 750 crore to it.
In Adarana 2 Scheme on purchasing the modern tools and gadgets government of Andhra Pradesh will serve up to 90% Subsidy. Only 10% percent of the total cost has to spend by the BC Community Buyer.Adarana Scheme II is the flagship scheme for backward classes which aims to modernize their tools and technology. AP Adarana 2 Scheme will empower the poor artisans in rural areas by creating additional income, raising their living standards and by increasing their productivity.
Adarana 2 Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Backward Classes Co-operative Finance Corporation is doing the work of implementing Adarana 2 Scheme. The especially poor BC communities who do their survivals through the Cattle and sheep rearing, Toddy tapping, Earth works and Black smithy etc will get the 90% Subsidy on purchasing the modern tools.
This scheme will provide financial assistance on tools in 3 slabs i.e Rs. 30,000, Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 10,000/- as unit cost with 70% subsidy component, 20% NBCFDC loan and 10% beneficiary contribution for procurement of model tools and gadgets.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme
|Name||AP Adarana 2|
|Launched by||Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Classes of Artisans|
|Objective||Providing subsidy on tools|
AP Adarana 2 Scheme
Previously, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state implemented the Andhra Pradesh adarana scheme in which he provided a 70% subsidy on special technical tools which was provided to the artisans of the backward community. Now a new and updated scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state which is known as the Andhra Pradesh adarana 2 scheme. In this new and updated scheme, a subsidiary of 90% will be provided for the tools which will be given to the artisans.
Adarana 2 Scheme Benefits
- will provide 90% Subsidy on modern tool purchase.
- Beneficiary has to pay only 10% of the total Cost.
- It will increase the income of the Beneficiary of the scheme.
Incentives For The Scheme
The incentives under the scheme will be provided in the following manner:-
- The assistance is provided in three slabs that are-
- The cost will consist of-
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
Document Required for Adarana 2 Scheme
- Mobile Number.
- Ration card Number.
- Aadhaar Card Pdf scanned copy(1 MB )
- Caste certificate.
- Should be the native of the state.
Adarana II Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the artisans must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible to get modern tools at subsidized prices:-
- All the BC category applicants must belong to the age group of 18 to 50 years.
- Beneficiaries shall be registered under Praja Sadhikarika Survey (Smart Pulse Survey).
AP Adarana 2 Scheme apply online application from
Goto ‘Apply Online’ link on http://adarana.ap.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Apply Online” tab present in the header as shown in the figure below:-
- Then the AP Adarana scheme online application will appear as shown below:-
- Then applicants needs to validate OTP and Proceed to apply online for Adarana scheme beneficiary registration as shown in the figure below:-
- Here candidates needs to fill their ration card number, personal details, aadhaar number and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
In case the applicants of BC category are finding it difficult to understand the application filling process for adarana scheme, then they can click at How to Apply for Adarana Scheme Online to know the process in detail.
Adarana II Scheme Application Status Check Online
- Visit the same official website http://adarana.ap.gov.in
- Click at the “Application Status” tab or directly click this link
- Then the Adarana II Scheme application status checking page will appear as shown below:-
- Finally, candidates can enter their ‘Application / Ration Card Number’ and click at the “Get Application details” options to check the online application status of Adarana 2 scheme.