Karnataka Universal Health Coverage Scheme|Universal Health Coverage Scheme Karnataka|Karnataka Aarogya Bhagya scheme
The Karnataka government is going to launch the Universal Health Coverage Scheme UHC to provide health care to every family by the Karnataka government. Accordingly, all the families will get the benefit of this scheme. The main reason for this scheme is to provide better healthcare to 1.43 crore people of Karnataka State.
All residents will be provided cashless treatment in government hospitals. The government will provide UHC card to every family person. The Karnataka Government UHCwill spend Rs.1500 crores for this scheme. This scheme is likely to start from 22 February 2018. This scheme is for residents of Karnataka. The full details of this plan are given below.
Karnataka Aarogya Bhagya scheme
- This scheme is applicable for all people in Karnataka and is not dependent on their income.
- Subsequently, the primary objective of UHC Scheme is to ensure “Health For All”.
- Accordingly, people can avail cashless medical treatment in any govt. hospital without an maximum limit of expenditure. In addition to this, this scheme will also remain applicable to other govt. empaneled hospitals.
- Karnataka Govt. will issue UHC Cards to all families / individuals to enable them to avail the benefits of this scheme. Moreover, govt. will issue separate Health Cards to people who are suffering from non-communicable diseases.
- Various department such as Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) dept will participate to successfully execute this scheme.
- Karnataka govt. will take every possible step to ensure that patients would receive tertiary care facilities in govt. hospitals. This will reduce dependence of people on private hospitals for surgeries and other utilities.
Universal Health coverage plan benefits
- The main purpose of the Karnataka Universal Health coverage plan is to safeguard the health of all people.
- This scheme is for all people in Karnataka and is not dependent on their income.
- With this, any citizen can take advantage of cashless medical treatment and this scheme will encourage cashless medical treatment.
- The Karnataka Government will issue UHC cards to all the families of the families to avail the scheme.
- Government will release separate health card for people suffering from non communicable diseases.
The Universal Health Coverage scheme by the Karnataka Government is expected to begin by 22 February 2018 and the Universal
After the health coverage scheme starts, Karnataka residents can avail this scheme.
Dear Friends Details about the Karnataka Universal Health Coverage Scheme. If you have any questions related to this scheme, please write to our comment box. We will definitely reply to this. You can share our Facebook page Like this,