Karnataka CET 2019 Online apply|Karnataka CET 2019 Application from|Karnataka CET 2019 Online Registration|
Karnataka CET will be organized for admission in 2019 Professional Course (Engineering, AYUSH, Farm Science, B.Form course). Candidates who wish to apply for medical or dental courses will have to take part in the NEET UG 2019 and JEE MAIN 2019 Paper II or NATA exam for the architecture course.
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Karnataka Government has started the online application process for General Entrance Examination (CET) 2019. CET will be organized for admission in 2019 Professional Course (Engineering, AYUSH, Farm Science, B.Form course). Candidates who wish to apply for medical or dental courses will have to take part in the NEET UG 2019 and JEE MAIN 2019 Paper 2 or NATA examination for the architecture course.
Karnataka CET Exam 2019
For admission in medical & dental courses, students have to qualify the NEET 2019 exam. For architecture courses, admission will be done through JEE Main (Paper 2) and NATA exam. Application form last date has been extended till 20th March 2019. Students can check here details for KCET 2019 exam including notification, application, dates, etc.
Karnataka CET Important Dates
From the table given below, candidates can check the official schedule of KCET 2019:
|Application form issue||1st February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||20th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for application fee payment||6th March 2019|
|Edit application form||19th – 25th March 2019|
|Release of admit card (admission ticket)||16th April 2019|
|Exam date||29th April, 30th April & 1st May 2019|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
Karnataka CET 2019 Online apply
- Candidates for KEA CET 2019 can apply online by visiting the official website
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “CET 2019” link present on the right side of the page.
- Then in the new window, click the “CET 2019 – UG Online Application” link or directly click this link
- Afterwards on the same page, click the “ಹೊಸ ಬಳಕೆದಾರ ? ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ ನೋಂದಣಿ – New User ? Click Here To Register” link
- Read the instructions carefully and click the “Proceed to Apply Online” link and then the Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to enter necessary details and click the submit button to proceed to fill the UG Online Application Form.
- Finally, candidates can click the “Submit” button to complete the application process.