amma vodi hm.apcfss.in.htm/jaganna amma vodi district wise
ammavodi login district wise|amma vodi hm.apcfss.in.htm|amma vodi hm apcfss in login htm|amma vodi hm apcfss in welcome htm|amma vodi hm apcfss in|ammavodi hm apcfss in|amma vodi hm.apcfss.login.htm|amma vodi hm.apcfss.login|jagannna amma vodi gov district login|jagananna amma vodi district login|jagananna amma vodi district wise login|amma vodi hm.apcfss.in.login.htm|amma vodi hm apcfss welcome|amma vodi hm 2 apcfss|amma vodi hm apcfss|amma vodi hm.apcfss./login.htm|jagananna amma vodi hm apcfss in|ammavodihm apcfss in login hm|jaganna amma vodi district wise| ammavodi district wise|
Amma Vodi scheme Lakhs of people who belong to BPL (below poverty line) in Andhra Pradesh were eagerly waiting for the scheme “amma vodi scheme” which was proposed by the Jagan Mohan Reddy.Amma vodi scheme” was launched in the first Cabinet Meeting which was headed by Chief Minister of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.Under the scheme, the State government will pay Rs 15,000 a year to the mothers who send their children to school.As per the guidelines, issued by Principal Secretary B. Rajsekhar, all mothers or recognised guardians who belong to below poverty line (BPL) households (having white card)
sending their child or children studying between Class I and Class XII (intermediate) to any of the recognised educational institution, including government, private aided and private unaided schools and junior colleges, residential schools and colleges in the State are eligible for the scheme.Mothers or guardians who are benefitting from this scheme should ensure that his /her children should maintain the 75% attendance. Officials under this scheme at district level started shortlisting beneficiaries who come under the scheme and most probably the first list of beneficiaries who comes under amma vodi will be announced in the first week of December
jaganna amma vodi district wise
|Scheme Introduced By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of scheme||AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020|
|Date of proposed||10th of June 2019|
|Scheme will be Monitored By||AP Education Department|
|Date on which scheme will be implemented||26th of January 2020|
|Mode of application||OFFLINE/ONLINE|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in government and private aided/unaided schools(BPL)|
|Benefits of scheme||15000 Rs will be granted to the beneficiary mother /guardian|
|The scheme was granted to||Poor children of private /government schools|
|Scheme launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
jagananna amma vodi Eligibility
1. The beneficiary i.e., Mother/Guardian is eligible for Rs.15,000/- per annum irrespective of number of children of that family studying from class I to XII.
2. The Mother of the child should be from household that is below the poverty line as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Family should be in possession of a White Ration Card issued by the Government. Family is defined as Father, Mother and dependent children.
4. The beneficiary/Mother shall possess valid Aadhar card or having applied & verified.
5. To the extent possible the Aadhar card details of children studying between Classes I to XII be made available. The Aadhar details shall be collected only with the consent of beneficiary.
6. In case of the demise or absence of the Mother, the quantum of Rs.15,000/- shall be paid to the natural Guardian of the child.
7. The valid ration card data base shall be subjected to the 6 step validation.
8. The Children of the beneficiary should be studying in Classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh including Residential Schools/Jr.Colleges.
9. For orphans/ street children, who are admitted in schools through voluntary organization, this benefit will be extended in consultation with Department concerned.
10. The mother/beneficiary shall ensure at least 75% attendance of the children.
11. If the child/children discontinue their studies in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefit for that academic year. However all efforts shall be made to bring back that child to the school.
12. The students studying in the eligible institutions in Classes I to XII shall be taken as a single cohort for identifying the beneficiary mothers for grant of incentive under the scheme.
13. State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt etc), Income tax payers are not eligible for claiming financial assistance under this scheme.
Amma Vodi Application Form 2019
Read more— ap navodayam scheme