AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme|YSR Pelli kanuka scheme 2020|AP Pelli kanuka scheme|Pelli kanuka scheme|YSR Pelli kanuka scheme 2020 ap|
Andhra Pradesh government is all set to launch AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2020 after getting approval from cabinet.The Government of Andhra Pradesh has proposed YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme to provide financial assistance to the brides of different castes on the occasion of their marriage.Under the AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme, certain financial help will be made available to the brides of certain cast so that the responsibilities of the family towards the bride marriage or the marriage of the daughter will no longer be viewed as a burden on the family.
The primary objective of this scheme is to provide financial and social security to the marginalized households in the society, who do not have adequate financial capabilities. The people still these days think that girl marriage is a burden and go with the child marriage scheme. With the increase in the prices, the weaker sections are not able to afford the cost of marriages. So, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken the initiative of the YSR Pelli Kanuka in AP. This scheme will help in the expenditure of bride marriage, and no daughter in the family treated as a burden.
AP YSR Pelli kanuka scheme 2020
Under this scheme, brides of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), backward classes (BC), minorities and disabled will be assisted with a maximum amount for their marriage. To change this mindset of the people and to help the most economically backward people in their greatest responsibility many different schemes have been launched by the government and one such scheme is AP YSR Pili kanuka scheme of the year 2019-2020.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme will be launched on Sri Rama Navami. SC, ST and Minorities will be offered Rs 1 lakh on the wedding date. Construction Workers who get married will also be paid Rs 1 lakh.In some sections, the girls are considered inferior because of marriage expenses and dowries to get married. But the Pelli Kanuka YSR Scheme in AP will help to remove this thought and help the bride family with financial support.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli Kanuka
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Department||SC/ST Welfare Department|
|Introduced By||AP Govt.|
|Start Date of Registration||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Registration||Not Declared|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Updated Soon|
Pelli kanuka scheme Features
- This scheme creates a sustainable growth of all these people that further helps with improving their standard of living in society.
- The AP government will allow only the girls from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) to obtain the benefits under this scheme.
- The marriage assistance will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries through direct bank transfer.
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2019 Details
Here are the complete details of financial assistance under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme for different category of brides:-
|Category of Brides||Assistance Amount|
|Scheduled Caste (SCs)||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|SCs & STs Inter Caste Marriage||Rs. 1.25 Lakh|
|Backward Classes (BCs)||Rs. 50,000|
|BCs Inter Caste Marriage||Rs. 75,000|
|Minorities||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Disabled||Rs. 1.5 Lakh|
|Construction Labour Children||Rs. 1 Lakh|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Eligibility
The candidates should reach the criteria to apply for the scheme. It is only available for selected sections of the society to give the amount for the bride’s marriage. Here is the list of Scheme eligibility
- The bride should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The girl should be major to apply for the beneficiary scheme.
- It should be the first marriage of the girl. That means widows and divorces are not eligible to apply.
- The annual family income must be less than two Lakh rupees from all the sources
- The girl should belong to a low caste or economically background category according to state rules.
Documents Needed In AP YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of wedding card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Resident Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply For YSR Pelli Kanua Scheme
- First, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Pelli kanuka scheme.
- Click on the notification of this scheme.
- Click on apply now.
- After clicking on apply now the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Submit the application form.
- Review your application.
Read more—- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme